Reviews for The Viking's Woman
Danielle85 chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
Are you finishing this story? It's been so long. Was really enjoying this.
Poxs1 chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Post soon
naive sweet girl chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
I love your story! I think that bella really cared for him but she had to get used to his traditions and culture...edward, also, cared for her but he was such an strong man that he only showed her his feelings when they were alone. I cant wait to read the following chapter;)
Multishipper1 chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
Oh uh. I'm afraid for B&E. Maybe in the eyes of his people their union isn't a "valid" one? Are they forcing him to take a new wife so he can have legitimate children?
I know, my theories suck, but I can't stop thinking that one of them could be the reason for his shallow mood. :(
Anyway, your stories are amazing and beautiful.
I really hope you keep writing them and update as soon as you can. I'm excited to read more ;)
Hugs! :)
CrossingHearts chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
when r u going to update?
Tania12 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Love the biking woman your and awesome writer please update
ew spiders chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Please update :)
Good story :D
mm5447aol.com chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
its a good start to a good story. I hope to see more soon. I have read this a hand ful of times now. Looking forward to your next chapter :)
Angel chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
I LOVE IT!3 I soooo can't wait for more and SOOOOOOOOOON.. Please
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Are you dead? o.o
Guest chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Are you going to update ever?
GlowstickGirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I am completely loving this story. I've been reading fanfictions for years, and I must say that this one is lovely. I'm not going to be one of those people that begs you to update, but I will say that I would love it if you did. You know, just so I don't have to leave the rest of the story up to my imagination. :)
Vero Diaz chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
r u going to finish this story?
tranquilturtle chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
I hope you continue with this story. I just found it & I'm hooked. Please update. :)
SusayyQ chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update Update Update Update Update! More more more more more More more MoRE!
1,192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »