Reviews for The Viking's Woman
guest chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
Love your story its very deep and emotional. Please update soon because i think i will combust if u dont;)
reader chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
I love this story! The characters have great depth, it's emotionally compelling and realistic. I hope you haven't abandoned it. Please update soon!
thelittlealbatross chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I like the story so far, but I cringe every time a person refers to Eidard as a viking. They didn't actually use that word to refer to themselves back then. I like that you did changed his name to fit the character you've made him. :)
werevampluvr chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
This story is great! Please continue it and update soon :)
hairline chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
Great chapter
hairline chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Wow love it
hairline chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter
AlyssHrt123 chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
It's been five months since this story has been updated! I REALLY want to know what will happen next. I have a feeling that the chieftain is saying Eidard and Bella's wedding is void because she is Irish... But that is just a random guess. I'm locked out of my account because I'm stupid and forgot all my passwords, but if I wasn't I'd add this story to alerts! I'm very eager to read more, I love what you've done with Edward, making him Eidard, a viking. But he still loves Bella. PLEASE, PLEASE, update soon!
2lulu2 chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Awesome, awesome story. Vikings capture my interest so fully! I hope yoU find the time toupdate. :) thank you for sharing!
2lulu2 chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
So fascinating!
twilightlove05 chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
cloebear chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Omg I love this update soon
pandapo chapter 7 . 10/7/2012

It's benn months now, I think an update is overdue ;)
GeniusTallii chapter 1 . 10/6/2012