Reviews for The Viking's Woman
tranquilturtle chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
I hope you continue with this story. I just found it & I'm hooked. Please update. :)
SusayyQ chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update Update Update Update Update! More more more more more More more MoRE!
SusayyQ chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I fucking love this story!
VAlvr04 chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
I love it! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
I hope you post a new one soon :)
twilight007 chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
I just discover your story, and I love it !
I can't wait to read what comes next ;)
lexybug94 chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
please continue this story!?
shaeskye chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
I hate to delete this story but it hasn't been updated in over 5 months. Too bad because I really loved reading this. Can't someone else pick it up and finish it?
LaSpia chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
Such a fantastic story! I hope you can continue as it's at a huge turning point just arriving at his home and acceptance (or not) of his wife, etc.

It's so good. Hoping RL gives you a break to write some more :)
guest chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
Love your story its very deep and emotional. Please update soon because i think i will combust if u dont;)
reader chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
I love this story! The characters have great depth, it's emotionally compelling and realistic. I hope you haven't abandoned it. Please update soon!
thelittlealbatross chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I like the story so far, but I cringe every time a person refers to Eidard as a viking. They didn't actually use that word to refer to themselves back then. I like that you did changed his name to fit the character you've made him. :)
werevampluvr chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
This story is great! Please continue it and update soon :)
hairline chapter 7 . 10/25/2012