Reviews for The Viking's Woman
jk chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
hahah that was stupid as fuck...and I know...I know I am the wife of a great chieftain...his kona...jesus really bella? shut the fuck up
riotgirl2005 chapter 7 . 7/3/2016
i love this take on vikingward! i hope some day you come back to finish this lovely story! it was just beginning! :)
finndameron chapter 7 . 6/9/2016
i just stumbled upon this gem, and even though it has been four years since your last update, i hope you'll decide to continue! there are many of us eager to know what will happen next, how his family will take to isabella, and how he'll win her hjarta. all the love
LAB1 chapter 7 . 4/4/2016
I love the time that you have captured and would love to read more!
PeculiarNerdfighter chapter 7 . 1/7/2016
Please update! I've been following your story for so long and I need to know what's going to happen!
tickledpinkstamper chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
I hope you are planning to finish this story. Please don't leave me hanging here.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
Bella is just being an idiot here. It's not a step back for edward.
bigdarkeyes chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
i hope you continue this. :( i love it. i'm so curious to know what happens next, how bella will adjust in this new environment, etc.
Iolanthe Ivashkov chapter 7 . 11/10/2015
I cant believed you stopped this story!
connie chapter 7 . 7/1/2015
please finish this story
ai se eu te pego chapter 7 . 6/17/2015
Too good to stop there
MyladyNancy chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
Please tell me this will go on it is a good story. I don't usually read M rated story's but I love your story telling ability. more story less sex and i am happy. i love watching their relationship try to bloom.
BellaBrat chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
I love this piece. I could read it over and over. It's a little sad you didn't finish it. Hope you're ok though.
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 7 . 3/14/2015
I know you haven't updated in forever, but I'm going to review anyway in hopes that you do, because I seriously LOVE this story so far! Please please PLEASE continue it :)
sillybella46 chapter 7 . 2/11/2015