Reviews for The Viking's Woman
sillybella46 chapter 7 . 2/11/2015
Please up date : (
YankeeDiva chapter 7 . 1/19/2015
Really love this story it has me pondering on who the servent girl is and why she fear Viking Edward so much and I wonder too if anyone else of the Twilight universe will show up now too. Epic story telling and exceptional work is poured into this fic if you haven't read this why haven't you?

4 stars!
Sooz88 chapter 7 . 1/4/2015
I KNOW IT'S BEEN ALONG TIME SINCE YOU VISITED THIS STORY, BUT, DO U THINK U RETURN TO IT SOON? LIKE THIS WEEK? LOL PLZZZZ I LOVE IT, GREAT STORY...OPPS SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS XX
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
What happened to we are getting to the fun stuff? Why did you quit?
GingerGrey chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
This story is amazing! I would love to read more and hope you will continue it one day.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
Nooooooooo! Why'd you stop?! :'(
Somehow, the best stories are almost never finished... Makes me really really really unbelievably incredibly sad and dissappointed...
Please reconsider finishing this story!

-xx-

Greetings from Holland!
maphie chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
Thud. The end?
maphie chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
I'm really enjoying this story but I see that I'm only 2 chapters away from possibly being disappointed... Anyway, in case I forget in a few minutes from now, I enjoyed the lesson inViking speak!
maphie chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I shouldn't think this situation is hot being a 21st century woman but dang. It is my guilty secret.
Denny52 chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
Gosh this is so good. I see you've stopped writing back in 2012 but wanted you to know that I found this, read it and loved it. Really well done and sexy as hell. Great job.
OPOSOJOJ chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Loving it!
wambam45 chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Love this story. I hope you come back to it.
kiki2485 chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
This story is amazing! I'm so drawn into it I don't want to put it down! I really do hope you come back to it!
May chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
No! Please! Please! Update again! I absolutely love this story. I stayed up until 5:00am last night reading it. I can't wait to read more!
Analitica chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
I loved it! Cannot wait to see what will happen next and to see her adapt to his culture. Update soon
1,179 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »