Reviews for The Viking's Woman
OPOSOJOJ chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Loving it!
wambam45 chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Love this story. I hope you come back to it.
kiki2485 chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
This story is amazing! I'm so drawn into it I don't want to put it down! I really do hope you come back to it!
May chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
No! Please! Please! Update again! I absolutely love this story. I stayed up until 5:00am last night reading it. I can't wait to read more!
Analitica chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
I loved it! Cannot wait to see what will happen next and to see her adapt to his culture. Update soon
bellawu chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This is the most amazing vikings story that i ever read. Pleaseeeee continue
ALMAZ10 chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
trés belle histoire...peut être que tu écriras bientôt la suite...
westernem chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Oh man I always forget that this where this ends! Hope we might see an update sometime soonish? Such a great plot and so we'll written, always a favorite of mine :) especially now that I've started watching vikings haha
Katarzyna88gb chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
Really hope U will continue this story :)
NeedMyFix chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
Hey.. I wish you would pick this up again.. It's pretty cool.. I totally expected something typical, but you surprised me at every turn. Alas, you seem to have abandoned it. Or else, it would have been one of the best period stories I've ever read.
Charunya chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
Please update the next chapter fast. The story is so awesome. I can't wait for the next update!
znk99fg7 chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
Please continue, the story'd brilliant! x
Guest chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
01/16/14 - I've read this before / just found it again / still love it / I hope some day - if your life permits - you might finish your story.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
continue?
live-read-imagine chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Are you planning on ever finishing this story? it would be awesome if you did as it's written well and the plot-line is fairly original and I can tell you've done your research. It'd be a shame to leave this story unfinished. If you don't plan on completing it, giving it a quick ending would still be nice so readers have an idea of what you meant to happen for these characters.
1,169 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »