Reviews for The Viking's Woman
AutumnVampire chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
plz update
thanks
SaraSaraT chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Just found your story - I love it. I hope you have time to complete this story. I really want to read more of this Edward and Bella. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story with us xx Sara
MyNameIsAngel chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
Please update again soon.
m2r2a chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
AWWWW! Please finish! LOVE your story!
HamletsOphelia chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I know it's been over a year since you've updated, but I just wanted to let you know that there is still someone out there rooting for this story, and hoping for a continuation. I hope that you can overcome writer's block or whatever it is that stops you from posting.
Happy writing,
your ever-faithful reader Rosalie
vampirelover1234 chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
please update soon
LaSpia chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
You have so much talent, and this is such a beautiful story. Its my second time reading it and read straight through. Your characters are unique and so well developed. Eidard is so strong and yet has a tender side, and Bella vulnerable but holding her own. So imgagination and realistic for the time. I know RL is always busy, but if time allows, I hope you continue. You've written such an amazing foundation in the first seven chapters, and so many followers, we would all love to see you take it further sometime.

Really lovely !i

Amy :)
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
awesome and interesting start
Twihardtothecore chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Oh please please please! Please upload. I need to know more. Please don't let us hanging.
Karen Day chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
I do hope you finish this story. I have enjoyed it so far
LadyVampi chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
Update anytime soon?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
dude. why did you stop writing! this is reallly super amazing!
YepItsMe chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
I miss this story! I hope you'll consider coming back to it!?
Jane3105 chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
Wow, this is a fantastic story. I only found it today and have just read all seven chapters. Please continue writing it, it would be such waste to see it abandoned.
VampairePrincess chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Please update this story! I love it so much!
1,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »