Reviews for The Viking's Woman
Cassiakohn chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This caught me by surprise. I like it quite a lot and it's definitely a first one done in this time the way you have. good work
bibbles chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
dang... this needs to be a story not a one shot!
carolbenatti chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Amaizng!

Loved this one!

I would love to see a fucll story of this!

xx
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I it. I wish there was more chapters. It left me hanging & thirst for more. Thanks for sharing your talent.
eli-rose chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
i didn't really get what made Bella change her mind about Eidard since he was dead set on raping her but it was a very good fic and only for your efford and even finding viking words you deserve congratulations!
Leprakans chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Do wish you would expand it... It was that good.
Tressame chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I really enjoyed your story! Thanks for sharing!
artisticteach chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Holy crud! After the contest is over please please consider extending this! :) it would be an amazing story. Loved it.
ExquisiteEdward chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Love me a hawt Vikingward! Eeek. I want more! ;0) As always, I love and adore your words. Great job!
melanieintn chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Loved it! I hope you continue it after the contest is over.
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Loved it! Loved the passion they had!
MelMack chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I would like to see this expanded into a story! It was good lol
well i wish i was a cullen chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
what an intreging story, please consider expanding this i would hate to see it end there.
bluee chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
omgm you should make it into a full-blown story! the idea is cliche, but I bet with some twists and turns and suspense and actions and more hot lovin, it'll be an amazing one! keep it up!
Creampuf99 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
You should consider expanding this and adding a second chapter, I think all the readers would love to see how Isabella grew to love her Viking Chieftain. Great job.
1,191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 .. Last Next »