Reviews for Loves Simplicity
i think the name good
OtakuGon chapter 16 . 6/4
One of the best Zarter fabrics I've ever read, and this is my first time reviewing any fanfic, that shows just how much I like this. Please, post an update soon, and...Uh, how to put this? I like fluff, and so... I'm requesting for a lemon... Here. Yep, you heard it. If it's not happening, then it doesn't matter, tho I'd like a lemon or two , don't be harsh on me if any of you here(I don't know if others can see my review) don't like lemons(smut,whatever). Thanks for the story, anyway.
god you should call or something sadie
yo suzie the sun dont shine forever but as long as its we might all cry together now or never
indeed
im going to kill you reminds me of rap god im gonna kill coming at you supersonic speed
i read your your name. your a unicorn

and i like it its good and funny im eating nemo
oh crap your going get marreid oh i didint mean that way just (starts sobbing)
Kanegirl1 chapter 16 . 4/14
YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY UPDATE SOON!
Bertha chapter 1 . 4/11
LOVE IT!
Awsomeness chapter 1 . 1/28
Thats awesome! I hope that book comes out soon! : )
Freee Spirit chapter 1 . 1/28
This is so awesome! I myself am a romance fan! Well, not that romantic. *Hint Hint* I love the Kane Chronicles so this chapter is the best! Love it.
v-balllover chapter 1 . 1/28
o-m-gosh! I have to admit, Zia must love him a LOT to actually cry, in which case I must say: GO CARTER! but now I am so sad, I don't want to stop re-reading this until I get new news!
fictionhashijackedmymind chapter 16 . 1/24
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING I THOUGHT YOU ABANDONED THIS FIC. I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
I'm so happy you updated! This is one of my favorite Zarter stories out there!