Reviews for Severus
Krounas chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Please continue! It was great and different. I like dominant Hermione! ;)
Krounas chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Please continue! It was great and different. I like dominant Hermione! ;)
worrywart chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Little confused here. Canon has Severus 20 years older than Hermione. Did you make him 10 years older on purpose? Also, I am confused about any sort of time line in this story. I see that it is post war but you have Hermione making comments like:

"I'll just have to take the job...Better to practice with someone I already know and understand."

"Yeah, as an arch enemy."

"No. You're confusing Harry and me again. Snape and I tolerated each other for years. We can do it again."

And

"I know. I do remember Potions and I did get an O on the NEWTs, but I don't really want to be emotionally assaulted every day. On the other hand, I have dealt with it for the past nine years."

To what is Hermione referring? Did she do an apprenticeship with Snape? Is she referring the emotional abuse Snape doled out during her school days? Without some background, I am having trouble dealing the rather easy banter between the two.
b chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
very good writing style, grammar and spelling good, the only problem i had was thatthings happened to quickly and that severus was too ooc x