Reviews for Thursday's Child
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 5 . 5/10
very good!
Zoebel chapter 5 . 4/23
I know it's been. A couple of years but please update. Pretty please with sugar on top. This story is amazing one of the best crossovers I've read so far has a good plot good back story and good grammar. Hoping to read more here :)
Y.K.Willstone chapter 5 . 3/20
Okay, this story is fregging awesome. Good job. I would have to agree with you that the use of past tense improves the story where you started it. I probably wouldn't have continued reading the story had the entire thin even written in the same way the four prologues were. So I was really happy when you switched to past tense.

I also love that you covered all seven of Harry's Hogwarts years as it made better sense now, that we (the audience) know all the background information without you having to introduce things that have already happened (if that makes sense). I don't normally follow stories but this one is too epic to miss.

Hooked on a Feeling chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
I really like this story!
5u5uju4ewer chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
great story, please continue why john is dead? when john meat lily he was married, then harry is older than sam. which means that sam should be in hight school and not after stanford.
Arlewena chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
This idea is brilliant. I loved how you played Petunia; it was really well done. I am also getting a great deal of amusement from Luna/Asasiel. Hoping to read more!
MissTonks21 chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Is this abandoned? It would be a shame if it were because it's one of the best crossovers I've read in a while - please don't give it up
Tzapporah chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
I know you haven't updated this in awhile, but I stumbled across it and me like. I totally want to see how you handle the Sam-Dean-Harry interaction. If I'm reading right, you're also going with their canon ages, which'd make Harry the middle brother. Gotta admit, with the revelations offered in Dark Side of the Moon about John and Mary's relationship, I can believe a one night stand out of John...
grimmich chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
...I wish hermione WOULD be out of his life, she is a bitchy know it wall who thinks that she can tell him what he can and can't do, and what he should and shouldn't do. She isn't his damn mother and even his mother wouldn't have treated him like that at this point in his life- he's an adult!
grimmich chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
... why is harry still friends with hermione? she tried to tell him what he could and could not do and she doesn't listen worth a damn amongst other things...
Paxloria chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Nice story!
I'd kinda like to see the brotherly reunion. How about another chapter?
Paxloria chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
I like your Petunia better than any other I've ever read.
Luzith chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Very unique in the HP/SPN crossovers! Great job!
Empty Thoughts chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
I really, really hope you continue this story because I'm really enjoying it. Really. (I think I over used 'really' :P)
Alyss Penedo chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
Well, well. I feel like it's been a while since I found a story quite so intriguing. Keep it up!