Reviews for Thursday's Child
Oh I loved it! That was great
AnotherGuest chapter 5 . 2/16
Ha! Finally goblins who aren't the solution for anything - but honouring cannon in being totally ad odds with humans! Love it!
And Harry will find his remaining family soon I guess. Wonder how that will go.
Oh, and Asasiel is just cool!
AnotherGuest chapter 4 . 2/16
I still totally like the originality of this story! Most people just retell Harry's Hogwarts years without major changes - yours on the other hand is convincing and consequent. Oh, and i REALLY like your version of Petunia.
AnotherGuest chapter 2 . 2/16
Wow. I like this story because it gives the whole 'Harry Potter is not really Harry Potter'-plot a much more interesting back story than usual.
Zu-ChanSalvatore chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
Me gusto tu historia no mas que los canon- de los aƱos como van a estar lo que si no me gusto esque pusieras a jonh como un infiel por que tu pones que se acuesta con lily cuando aun esta casado con maria y tienem a dean osea que ahi sam todavia no nace o como y te creeria si se hubiera acostado con ella despues de que maria muere y eso bueno esperp que continues pronto
Dark-lil-devil chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
Hi. I've come across this story a few times now and I was just wondering. If it's been discontinued, as I am assuming, could you pass it on to another author or perhaps even post the plot outline that I hope you have? Only, the brotherly interactions are my favorite part of this genre. I feel kinda like I'm being teased to get this far and then nothing.
Even if nothing comes of this review, I'd still like to say thanks for the story so far. It's been rather captivating.
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 5 . 5/10/2015
very good!
Zoebel chapter 5 . 4/23/2015
I know it's been. A couple of years but please update. Pretty please with sugar on top. This story is amazing one of the best crossovers I've read so far has a good plot good back story and good grammar. Hoping to read more here :)
Y.K.Willstone chapter 5 . 3/20/2015
Okay, this story is fregging awesome. Good job. I would have to agree with you that the use of past tense improves the story where you started it. I probably wouldn't have continued reading the story had the entire thin even written in the same way the four prologues were. So I was really happy when you switched to past tense.

I also love that you covered all seven of Harry's Hogwarts years as it made better sense now, that we (the audience) know all the background information without you having to introduce things that have already happened (if that makes sense). I don't normally follow stories but this one is too epic to miss.

Hooked on a Feeling chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
I really like this story!
5u5uju4ewer chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
great story, please continue why john is dead? when john meat lily he was married, then harry is older than sam. which means that sam should be in hight school and not after stanford.
Arlewena chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
This idea is brilliant. I loved how you played Petunia; it was really well done. I am also getting a great deal of amusement from Luna/Asasiel. Hoping to read more!
MissTonks21 chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Is this abandoned? It would be a shame if it were because it's one of the best crossovers I've read in a while - please don't give it up
Tzapporah chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
I know you haven't updated this in awhile, but I stumbled across it and me like. I totally want to see how you handle the Sam-Dean-Harry interaction. If I'm reading right, you're also going with their canon ages, which'd make Harry the middle brother. Gotta admit, with the revelations offered in Dark Side of the Moon about John and Mary's relationship, I can believe a one night stand out of John...
grimmich chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
...I wish hermione WOULD be out of his life, she is a bitchy know it wall who thinks that she can tell him what he can and can't do, and what he should and shouldn't do. She isn't his damn mother and even his mother wouldn't have treated him like that at this point in his life- he's an adult!