Reviews for One Week
Pegi chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
I've re-read your story today and it's soooooooo good. I hope you are planning of adding another chapter!
BabalooBlue chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Wow, that was intense. This kept me until 2am and I have work tomorrow! Your writing actually makes me feel how House is locked in a world of pain, makes me feel quite claustrophobic.
I can't wait to read more...
bmax chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Another excellent, well written chapter. Love the medical details. Poor House has to deal with another setback. Glad Wilson showed up! Can't wait to read more!
Monika chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Hi Snownut,

as always I'm so glad to find a new chapter of one of my favorite stories (actually, all of your stories are my favorites!). What a black friday for House. Luckily, Wilson watched over him to prevent the worst. Very good written; some scenes left me breathless. And I liked Simpson's statement for saving House's life. And if you're not a doctor I'd count myself lucky in an emergency to meet a real doctor with your medical knowledge!
Monika
Flatpickluvr chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
That was good! 75 mg of morphine seems a bit much, though. I've never given more than 5 to 10 mg at a time.
ViolettBlack chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
What a wonderful Thanksgiving surprise! Finally I got to read a new chapter written by you. Reading it was a nice treat and it was suspenseful like a medical thriller.
Poor House! I am curious how he will react to and recover from this setback of his health.
Your stories are quite addictive and I’m already on withdrawal and longing after a new chapter again. So please don’t let us wait too long.
Annie24 chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
It was so good to see an update from you today. I am very happy that you are still writing. This was a very intense chapter in a great story. You have an impressive ability to write medical detail. It's amusing but very believable that House's doctors are exceptionally skilled and socially challenged. I look forward to reading your next update to see how House deals with the latest setback and how Wilson tries to help.
Pegi chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
THANK YOU so much for this new chapter! It's so intense, poor House.
Loved it!
MrsBock chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Thank you for the new chapter. I had to reread the whole story to refresh my memory, but I enjoyed every bit of it once again. What can I say? I feel like I am witnessing all the backstory of House and I am loving every minute of it. I can not wait for the next chapter. Thanks for all your hard work.
menolly-au chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Are you sure you're not an MD ? ;) Love all the medical stuff, and seeing it through wilson's eyes. Frightening for him to discover House like that and then have to watch that. Poor House, he's not going to be happy when he wakes up I think. Great chapter, it's nice to see some more sick!house fic.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Welcome back and thank you for updating this terrific story. I really liked how Cuddy couldn't 'bear to watch' House's surgery...considering her unethical decision is what put House in the condition he is in to begin with. I wish that Shore had been wise enough to allow some backstory on House and his recovery...course then he couldn't have made Cuddy and Wilson as ignorant as they were...ha.

Great story and wonderful writing...keep it up and look forward to updates from your other wonderful stories...
OldSFfan chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Pretty tough chapter. The reader just aches for House.
Pegi chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Dear Snownut,
I've just re-read your 's soooooooooooooooooooo good. Are you planning on completing it? That would be FANTASTIC! Pretty please...
Scarlett Burns chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Gah! Cliffhanger!

This story is just fantastic... please, do continue soon!
De-em chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Personally, I think it is highly unlikely that a clever man such as House will even attempt to clean the snow of the car. Especially at this stage of his recovery and in a generally high level of pain. I think he would just call a taxi (also doubt whether is is even allowed to drive at this stage without hand controls). This whole (4 chapter) story is just a description of pain and has certainly not the depth of the earlier still unfinished stories (I am sorry to say so).
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »