Reviews for One Week
ViolettBlack chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Hi my dear!
Sorry for the late review. I was in London and Paris to enjoy Hugh Lauries music live on stage and meet some of my Twitterfriends.
As always, it was a real pleasure to find and read a new fanfiction chapter written by you.
Am I a sadist when I like reading House being in pain?
I hope to read about Wilson finding House soon!
Yours ViolettBlack aka GabbyG77 on Twitter
Monika chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Hi Snownut,
what a pleasant surprise! I just returned from my holiday break and found a new great chapter of that intriguing story. Thanks so much. I only hope Wilson will find House in time.
Best regards
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Glad to see another chapter - but please don't make us wait too long with that cliffhanger!
Flatpickluvr chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Oh wow! This was awesome! Hope 2 get another update soon!
harpomarx chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
This is so good... I love that you're taking your time, giving us details, thoughts and emotions... wonderfully compelling. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Aquarius Seth chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Excellent work.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
so glad you are back up and writing this again...incredible writing Snownut...great job...hope the free time this summer will allow you to finish some of your other great stories...
OldSFfan chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Whew. That's an awfully tough story. I look forward to the rest of your 'week.'
ViolettBlack chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Hello Snownut,

The new chapter is awesome and a fantastic Easter present. Thank you for writing and sharing it! :) *hugs*

You describe beautifully how House faces the difficulties of his life after the infarction. It is heart wrenching to read how House pushes through the pain and stretches his body to its limits to get back to work and find the right diagnosis. It's good that he has Wilson, who helps him through this rocky time of his life.

Now I am waiting eagerly for your next chapter, because I never can get enough of your stunning [H]ouse fanfictions. Please continue to write them after [H]ouse ends, because Ive got the strong feeling that I and perhaps lots of other fellow [H]ouse-Fans will need such great fanfictions like yours, more than ever before.

Yours ViolettBlack
Monika chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Hi Snownut,

what a lovely surprise coming home from my Easter break and finding such a wonderful written and wonderful long new chapter!

It's a very interesting contrast to see House in his physical weakness and at the same time his utmost focus on the case (by the way, I admire your medical knowledge).

And yeah, we've our imagination - thanks to you! I know there have been better written episodes, but yet I consider House an endless entertaining character, even though he's a bit hyped up in some of the later episodes.

Anyway, thanks again and best regards

Scarlett Burns chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Wow, so happy to see this story continued! Another fantastic chapter... nice to see House stretching that diagnostic muscle, and you do a painfully great job describing the agony House is going through at this difficult time in his life. Love this! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Bakerstreet Blues chapter 3 . 4/8/2012 definitely have yourself a winner here. I love the in depth imagery and inner thoughts. You have really given a clear picture of how House's thoughts really manifest. I love it.

Flatpickluvr chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Good chapter!
Shadow Cat65 chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Wonderful exploration of House's physical issues and their ramifications.
Pegi chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
This is soooo good! Going with House through his difficult days is just heartbreaking. Its as if hes put under a microscope and we get to see all of his suffering.

Off to cook chicken soup!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »