Reviews for One Week
harpomarx chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
This is a great story... love theattention to detail.

-harp
resourceress7 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
So excited to see new fic from you. Loved the One Night and One Day fics. Medical realism really floats my boat. Glad this will be a multi-chap - the longer, the better - and hope to be able to read more soon.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Snownut, SO GLAD TO SEE YOU PUBLISHING AGAIN. You have some really terrific stories. Keep it up.
Flatpickluvr chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
I like it very much!
bmax chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Poor House, trying so hard to return to normality. Love how you write vulnerable House. We don't see enough of him any more. Was watching Detox today. Sooo good. Looking forward to the rest of the week.
Monika chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Hi Snownut,

thanks so much for the fast update. I loved the talk between House and Wilson while waiting for their breakfast. It was exhilarating before things went down and it became such a heartrending day for House, described as brilliant as always.

And I so wish you won't stop writing new stories about our favorite couple, no matter where the show is going. By the way, in my opinion H. Laurie is always worth watching it.

Thanks again and best regards

Monika
tailkinker.au chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Oh, love it :) Poor House, what a vivid picture of his struggle to get back to work. I wonder if this is why he doesn't go to Department Head meetings now? Looking forward to more.
limptulip chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
House is having an awful time. Very well written, it makes me ache.
ViolettBlack chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Hello Snownut!

Thank you for this great new chapter!

Houses pain is heartbreaking.

The embarrassing events in this chapter could explain why in the series House doesn’t go to such meetings anymore.

Yours ViolettBlack
KNITTYWOMAN chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Seems like a realistic depiction of what House's life would have been after the infarction. I remember returning to work after major surgery, and it was difficult and exhausting. Glad to see an update to this.
damigella chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
What a great second chapter! I'm a bit surprised at House ordering a Chai latte and not a coffee, but maybe it goes better with his medications. Plus *I* like Chai :).

So looking forward to the rest of the week.
ViolettBlack chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Hi Snownut,

Finally I’m able to post a review.

It’s always a pleasure to read your stories.

I love your detailed description about how difficult House’s life has become after the infarction and how Wilson cares for him. House is lucky to have him as a friend.

Now I’m waiting eagerly for your next chapter. Please continue writing on this and other House Fanfictions.

I’m still upset and devastated about the news that the series House M.D. will end after Season 8. I think that I will never find a series again, which touches me so deeply at heart like House. Until the last minute I still hoped that we would get a Season 9, because I love this series so much and am not ready to let my alltime favorite series go.

Yours ViolettBlack

P.S.: I would like to continue our Yahoo messenger conversation.
bmax chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Wow, this was... wow. It made me exhausted just reading it! It also drummed up memories following my knee surgery when everything turned into a major chore. Your descriptions were dead on and it really painted a vivid picture of House's ongoing battle with even the simplest things.
harpomarx chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Excellent! Looking forward to the next part.

-harp