Reviews for One Week
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Love this :) Nice old school House/Wilson hurt/comfort for a period of time that doesn't get a lot of attention. The way you describe House's struggle to get out of bed and into work is heartbreaking, and one can only hope it gets better for him. House's pain as a story has been lost somewhat in the last few seasons of the show, to the detriment of both the character and the show I think. Glad to see a story focused on it.
Monika chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Hi Snownut,

what a good timing! I was just thinking how much I'd like to read a new story from one of my favorite writers and there you are with such a brilliant creation. Thanks so much. I can't think of another story that describes House's time after the infarction in such a detailed and amazing way and I so hope you'll continue this as soon as possible.

Best regards

Monika
Luminessence chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I adore this, it was very well written and realistic. Thank you so much for writing this piece, I have loved all your previous House fics and was super excited to see this.

I hope more will come soon!
Anon chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Yes, please give us more! You really do write well and yours are some of my favourite stories.
Pegi chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Great story/chapter! House hurting and Wilson taking care of him are my favourites in fan fiction. Id be delighted if more chapters were to follow!
dnkj chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Loved it. Hope you continue and continue soon...
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5