Reviews for Somewhere Down the Line
partlysunny chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Well thanks for breaking my heart! Great story, good pacing, and great Gale! Keep writing!
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
love how it skips around. nice!
marblesharp chapter 1 . 10/7/2012

This is lovely and heartbreaking and very in-character. Great work! chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I really loved this.
a quarter tone apart chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Wow, I absolutely loved reading this- I think it's a great perspective on the GalePrim relationship. And your writing style is absolutely beautiful. Second person isn't easy to get right, but I think you most certainly have! :-)
paper streets chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
galeprim has been my most recent obsession in the HG series, and this this is amazing. his love for prim and the conflict with his feelings for katniss and just gale in general and everything-i love this. especially that last line. it's so unbelievably haunting, the amount of depth in that bit.
peacewithoutawar chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
this was amazing. very emotional. i have always wondered how gale felt about the bombs. i agree with a previous reviewer, i guess that s collins making gale go all paycho killer was the only way to get katniss to peeta. FINNICK! ;(
monkkeyslut chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
ShoefoneWeasley chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Okay, this story right here made me feel so, so, so much better about Mockingjay because I hated the ending. I felt like Suzanne just said, "Ah, screw it, everyone's gonna die and I can't think of any other way for Katniss to pick Peeta, so I'll have Gale kill her sister and they never talk to each other again." Nope. That just does not go well in my book.

But this fic is amazing and I feel like maybe Mrs. Collins had Gale thinking this the whole time. Maybe. Or like I said, she ran out of ideas on how to get Katniss to pick Gale.

Anyway, my rambling is over, and I will only say I absolutely love this, it's going in my favorites, and I'm heading out to read more of your fics. Ciao! :)
effies-scrapbook chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This is simply beautiful. Amazing. Words do not describe.
An Author's Pen chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I loved how through out the whole piece we are shown Gale's growing care for Prim, and then the last line,

[You didn't know that Prim was out there.

You might have thought twice about it.]

punches you in the gut. If he'd know she was there he would have hesitated. Thought about it. Probably done it any way. It makes the title and summary feel very fitting.

[Somewhere Down the Line

I lost that part of me that's pure.]

Really nice take on the whole 'Prim dead by Gale's bomb' thing.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Oh my goodness! I am so glad that I found this piece of yours. It was so beautiful and sad and poignant...

This was just really, really good. I admire your writing skills. You touched on so much and the wording was just perfect.

Anyway, hope to read more THG from you - especially more GalePrim. Keep up the lovely work!
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Meep! This was so spectacular. I honestly shrieked of joy when I saw your message in my email. This is so incredible and I love Gale's regret and the innocence of his love for Prim and the vague conflict of his love for Katniss. This was so much more than I was hoping for and I'm so happy. :) Thank you so much~~ Write some more GalePrim soon? You give them so much depth.
Ellenka chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
So heartbreaking, so perfect. The style worked exactly right. Amazing work.
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 2/4/2012

I can't even tell you how much you've improved. Not that you were ever a bad writer, but oh my God, you have gotten to be absolutely /fantastic/. Because this was beautiful. I like the style you chose to write this in; it really fits well with the Gale/Prim angst. I love the way you write Gale so freaking much and jkdfgjkasfkhgsaf. Feelings.

I also appreciated this because I was in Gale/Prim mode for weeks for a oneshot that I was writing and I finished it a while ago and ngl I was missing it haha.

I loved this. I love YOU.