Reviews for Bad Bot
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
i got an idea for that info to get out meagtron askes soundwave to look in rollers head during a battle witch take place sortly after this conversation an ovusliy some thing very funny is going to happen after that
Prowl's Litte Apprentice chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
LMAO That was so funny! I love it and no matter how many times I read this, I still manage to laugh while reading. LOL geat story.
Witch08 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Lol! I love this! And I love the different take on Roller! Please let there be more to this!
Dragonstormgirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Oh my gosh, that was so funny! I love it!
TFSTARFIRE chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Thanks I needed a laugh as I have had a very bad week and this story got me giggling at Roller darting and Primes comment about teenagers was brilliant.
TFfangirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
OMG that's funny at the end O.O xD!
keacdragon chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
WOW! I just about got kicked out of my school library while reading this! GO Roller GO! Love it!
Lady Minuialwen chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
LMAO XD
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Oh my Primus, that was hilarious! I found myself laughing quite loudly to myself a lot while reading this! I don't know what was better; the general trying not to be curious and casual about the whole thing; Roller as being disobedient and awesome; or Prime face-palming himself! It was fucking hilarious though!

I have missed your writing a LOT, but I completely understand how it is with RL and writers block. Good to know you're OK though! :) I loved this fic, it was just the pick-me-up I needed, thank you so much! :D
Difference-Equals-Normal chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I just laughed so hard I scared four lives out of my little kitten! I love this!
maric195 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
That was highly amusing. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm a child of the 80's (yes, I'm old), so I remember roller all too well from the original series. Who knew he was such a little mischief maker. Thanks for clearing up WHY he wasn't in the movie. LOL!
Unesheet chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Hahahahaha! Lol! This is favorited without any hesitation! MOAR ROLLER PLEEZE? I will supply you with anything the plot bunny desires. Now every time I see Roller in G1, this is all I will be able to think of!
Elita-2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
ROFL... great story
KayleeChiara chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Great fun! Sorry to hear about a lull in creativity and just wish to send you encouraging thought that - in reading this chapter, you have certainly recovered them and more! Looking forward to reading more of your work! And, reading upcoming chapters!
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was a ridiculously funny and cute fic! I loved your take from the General's perspective.