Reviews for Cake, Ice Cream, and Challenges!
NO NO NO NO NOPE umbridge is evvvvviiil!
Awww :(
toomuchchampagne chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Oh my god, that was awesome. All your drabbles are great but this one killed me!
BellaPur chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
So sad
BellaPur chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Hahaha!
BellaPur chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
BellaPur chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Don't fuck with Bellatrix!
BellaPur chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Pasy's such a bitch!
BellaPur chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
ahahahahahah! Genius!
Inkfire chapter 10 . 2/5/2012
I really like the way you showed Dolores' new attitude towards Fudge - the way she avoids him now, as he doesn't hold any power at all anymore, and despises him. I also liked the way he warily addressed her again… The last line was really good! (Just a tiny typo though - it should have been "he can feel it too")
Inkfire chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
Oh dear, this was awesome! I loved Millicent's parts - it was like she was purposefully pushing to worry Goyle to death, as she MUST know that he's not ready at all - and his responses, gosh. "uhhh". Best response ever! XDDD and the first-year book thing made me die laughing, oh God. This was so brilliant. I loved it, just loved it ;)
Inkfire chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
I liked the way Narcissa shook Kreacher in this, that gesture, her actually TOUCHING the elf, seemed to convey her desperation more powerfully than words could… It was interesting that Narcissa had already sensed that if the Malfoys happened to let Voldemort down, Draco would be the next one to suffer… Quite insightful… And she was also painfully lucid towards Bellatrix as well. Great work!
Inkfire chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Haha, I loved how excited Dobby sounded - like he still gets worked up and madly gleeful when he tells this story, after all this time! Kreacher's answer was typical and made me laugh, and I liked the way he started thinking afterwards and asked how Dobby had gotten the sock… )
Inkfire chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Haha, so Fleur went out with Roger to see if she could learn something? Nasty, but fitting - and I loved her bitchy comment about height ;) I also liked Olympe's thoughts about Hagrid… They were sweet… There was quite some distance in the way they were evoked, and yet they seemed to mean much more than what they actually said… I really liked this )
Inkfire chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Oh lol. This was just amazing! I LOVED Dumbledore arranging his beard to tan the right way, and the little girl mistaking him for Santa was so CUTE. I also loved the little girl's wish, and the comparison to Petunia… This was just adorable! I love your drabbles so much. Great job!