Reviews for Chloe's Twin
plz keep going!
tinaa4077 chapter 5 . 2/8
Awesome story!
The-Effulgent-One chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Oh, please update this I hope Chloe, and Hana make up!
Zilvelyn chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Nice to see the change in Chloe here! I love that she has become a little more like the arrogant mai, Alek is rubbing off on her XD ...and he's being an ass about it. Love it! update soon please, haha.
Zilvelyn chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I love the idea of Chloe having a twin sister! They still seem very similair though... like you split Chloe into two characters? Hm, can't wait to read more of this.
Grace5231973 chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Uh oh! I hate that they are fighting, but Hana cannot be with a human because of the curse, so Chole was right about that, but she should have put it in a different way. I wish Chole and Alek weren't fighting either, but he was acting like a jerk. I hope she doesn't go back to Brian!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Update real soon! Love the story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
love this story! plz continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Update more often please! D;
please chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
i lovvved this! it was/is amazing! please continue with this story! Rhiannon e. k.
TwilightFreak28 chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Amazing!Loved it!
TalentStar chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
THIS STORY IS AWSOME PLEAAAZZZ UPDATE SOON
Amazingxgracex325 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
OMG! This is so good! And I know you followed some of the script to set the scene, but always feel free to change things around. Love it and update soon! :)
GranddaughterOfCaskettAndTiva chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Really good. I love it. Just work on your paragraphs. Space them out more. Please update soon! Thanks, and keep on writing. :)
VannaMa'Kayla chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Nice Continuation! I don't know if You've found out, But Links don't appear on FanFic. You could put spaces in between something, or post it on your page.

Update!(: