Reviews for Black Swan
krostovikraven1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I really liked their chemistry and how much in peace Red x can make her feel even if he's being annoying. that made me laugh, at least she didn't go all four eyed demon on him and best of all, he went for it and kissed her. yay! i love this pairing. great job.
dark angel chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I love it. Its cute there should be maybe a next chapter cause I love it
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Ha!
Future Member chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I think you should write a sequel, a much longer sequel. I absolutely loved it ! I'm glad some one finally wrote a Raven/X story where there isn't a all out power struggle between RedX and Nightwing/Robin. I gets irritating as hell and most of the plots are unbelievable. But like I said, I loved it and think you should continue. Thanks for writing AND posting .
- much love, Future Fanfiction Member
Jade's Stone chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Okay I know this revirw is like...a year late but...I read this and I couldn't help it! U r a very talented writer and I LOVED THIS STOTY! Of it wasn't a year later i would ask u to continue it...
Mai chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Okay, can you turn this into a series?! PUH-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?!
Black as Ice chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This had me bursting out laughing, because oh my gosh this is a lovely story. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Plz continue I absolutely LOVE your story! The anticipation is killing me! Plz hurry!
Hiro-Kone chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Please continue writting! The story is very interesting!
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
you should do a sequel! this was great :)
OueenOfTheFandoms chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
You should make a sequel!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
OMG! One of the best Rae/Red fics I've ever read!

... He blinked up at the sight of her standing in his doorway. "How the hell did you find me?"
"Wasn't hard." Yes, it was. "I knew your apartment was in this general vicinity, since you said you saw me from it. Then I just tracked your aura."

I LOVED that little 'Yes, it was.' Absolutely perfect! Egad, what a good story!

Favorites! Now! No backtalk!
Angelan Yang chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
You should make a sequel to this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I love you . Ha this story was soooo good !?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012