Reviews for To Live Again
Flycatcher chapter 9 . 9/20
That was so good. When are you going to continue? I cant wait .
Sam chapter 9 . 9/18
That was the best Dragon Ball Z fan fiction I've ever read; you nailed the personalities, kept them in character and made a perfectly paced story. I read all three stories it was so good. Good job! Thank you for the stories, definitely going to continue reading your work!
MakeItHale chapter 9 . 9/3
THE LAST LINE THO! So Vegeta and so flawless. I'm really excited for pregnant Bulma and a worried Vegeta and Trunks lol LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! 333 Vegeta's character progression, Bulma's amazing patience and insight, and Trunks being the child he is give. Me. Life.
CiscoTheSoto chapter 8 . 9/2
I have to say that I'm not as happy with this one, or at least i really, really don't like chapter 8. I mean, really? Trunks getting a tattoo? Vegeta getting a motorcycle? And a tattoo? Stick with the characters. Other than that, good job with al the other aspects and chapters in the story. Really like your previous installment of this trilogy. Keep up the good work, and be realistic plz.
Chicken Ranger chapter 9 . 8/26
Please continue! I wanna see more of this story!
doorknob chapter 9 . 7/30
Trunks should've told Vegeta off by bringing up the past...like how he abandon Bulma when she got pregnant with him or how he didn't care about them both back in the days. Its what kids do when you piss them off and they try to make you feel guilty as hell. For sure those truths would've shut Vegeta up real quick.
Dragonbabezee chapter 9 . 7/28
Ha! That baby shower one was funny! And I'd be incredibly angry too if my husband and son hoped for a son over a girl. In Trunks's case he's reflecting that old cultural more that still hasn't quite gone away that boys are more valuable than girls. Vegeta the other hand is being lily-livered over the thought of having to learn something new. Man up, dude!

I think I may have posted my last review as guest. I didn't notice I wasn't logged in, and as I'm lazy, I'm still not.
dragonbabezee chapter 8 . 7/28
Wow, that was really touching of Vegeta. I would totally approve if my husband wanted tattoo his ring in his finger. As it is he never wears it anymore - for a few years he was on antidepressants that made him chunk up and it didn't fit anymore, but now it fits again he complains that it's annoying and he always has to take it off so that it doesn't get damaged and that he no longer remembers to out it on. I doubt he even knows where it is.
dragonbabezee chapter 7 . 7/24
can't be bothered logging in...
This was a sweet chapter, and a little ironic considering that we know Trunks gets a sister rather than a brother, and that by the time she's old enough to play he'll be old enough not to want to, but get stuck babysitting anyway! But this is really for Bulma and Vegeta.
sumiko808 chapter 9 . 7/26
Oh my goodness! I love this. I'm so glad I came back to your story! So much feels and fluff.
Well ya know chapter 9 . 7/23
You honestly do have an amazing trilogy going here. The characters are all perfectly portrayed and I find myself laughing many a time! You truely are a gifted an inspiration writer! Hope nothing for the best from you and cannot wait to see more. Also very very excited for baby Bra interactions. Protective daddy Vegeta here we GO!
MMM chapter 9 . 7/23
Is it over? Oh please don't says it's over! I want to see more pregnant Bulma, more sweet innocent child birth, more little baby bra, more hilariously stumped Vegeta dealing with an infant and childhood, please! Say it ain't so! Don't let it be over, after all Vegeta was not the only one who missed out on Bulma's pregnancy and trunk's birth...
I love this fic. It brings me so much joy.
RaccoonGirlKaoru chapter 9 . 7/21
Oh wow.. How do I start? To say that this fic is AMAZING is an understatement. This is one of the most realistic, true-to-the-character Dragon Ball fics I have read. The fact that each chapter can stand alone as a one-shot in itself speaks so much about the writer's talent. You have truly brought out the characters and their personalities, it's not hard to imagine this being animated and such ;)

Kudos to a very wonderfully written piece! I hope to read more from you. Just keep doing what you're doing. It's great! :)
Jonnie Joke chapter 1 . 7/19
Trunks giving Vegeta advise is like the cutest thing ever. I'm re-reading it because I love it so much!