Reviews for To Live Again
Psykokitten chapter 6 . 3/13
This had just to be so intense! I never thought about something like that happening between the two, but when I read it it not only made absolutely full sense but also I loved the way you wrote it...Vegeta's redemption went through his family and that's amazingly written in this chapter. Thanks!
Evilnor chapter 7 . 3/12
Adorable story and well-written! I hope you continue with it soon.
Hakudoushi-9 chapter 7 . 3/9
UP DATE SOON PLEASE! I'M BEGGING! YOU!
sarahsue123 chapter 1 . 3/1
I need more! This the best vegebul fic Ive ever read, plz write more!
PatriachOnAVespa chapter 7 . 2/18
OMG YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE WITH THIS AMAZING STORY! PLEASE PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON IT, I'M DYING TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Right, now that that urgency has been displayed :P I have been a fan of your B/V stories for a long while, and I would love to see this final installment concluded :)

Hoping you will x
This has been amazing :D
Bloop chapter 7 . 2/10
please please please update!
I'm so obsessed with your trilogy!
Love your writing! It's top class!
Tropicalhippo chapter 7 . 2/2
If u don't update I might die
Poppy chapter 7 . 2/2
UPDATE PLEASE OMG PLEASE
destinydoll2511 chapter 7 . 1/26
I ve loved d whole trilogy especially the 2nd part with infant Trunks (that was super cute) ...n I can't wait to see how Vegeta ll handle his daughter...please update fast...u r a brilliant writer n I can't have enough of your stories
Dude AWESOME! chapel. Please update soon! ! !
Komandr1989 chapter 7 . 1/23
I haven't been on for years, but a few days ago a friend recommended your stories and I couldn't help it but speed through your 'triology' (you'll be the death of me, change of heart and to live again) in just two days.
Just wanted to say: your stories are awesome :D
It's really amazing how you're able to write each character and staying true to them. Seriously: awesome work!
You just got a new fan.

(sorry if my english is bad, my native language is german XD)
Crash22244 chapter 7 . 1/19
Amazing story! Everyone is perfectly in character, and you capture the emotions well. I'll be looking out for this update!
RechelBethel chapter 7 . 1/10
I love your Vegeta and Bulma. Your couple is just perfect!
Toreh chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
Awwww, they're finally gonna have another baby. You're so great at writing their relationship. Change of heart was the first BotanxVegeta story I've read and you really captured their characters well. You made me fall in love with this couple and gave them so much of the depth that was not seen in the manga/anime. You're excellent at filling in the canon.

I will really be looking forward to the next update. I can't wait to see how Vegeta deals with a pregnant Bulma and a daughter :)