Reviews for To Live Again
Arya Celebrimor chapter 7 . 52m
Oh please would you update soon? I love all of your stories!
Reda chapter 7 . 6/17
Oh no I caught up and I want more. Update when you can. This is amazing. I had a rollarcoaster of feels reading just this one chapter not to mention everything before it. You are amazing and you should feel amazing. I love reading about one of the strongest guys in the universe struggling to be a husband and father and wow you capture so much and so well. Thank you for writing.
I'm Still So Deep chapter 7 . 6/9
I didn't think I would find a story as amazing as Change of Heart, but this story blew me away. I have always loved post-Buu fics, and this is hands-down the best I've ever read. Amazing characterizations, hilarious dialogue, and emaculate descriptions with not even a single grammatical error (not to mention both sweet and steamy Vegebul moments). This fic is an absolute 10/10. It's been a while since you've updated, so I hope all is well with you. I know how crazy life can be so take your time updating and don't feel like you have to rush. I will read more of your fics while I wait for this little gem to be updated. You are now my favorite author and I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of this fic :)
Sol badguy chapter 7 . 5/30
update ...
Honey chapter 1 . 5/26
O.M.G I loved this! It felt so realistic, and I read everything in the respective voices...wow, great job!
Please update soon I have loved reading this story and hope you don't give up on it! It's been brilliant
SexySade chapter 4 . 5/18
pleaseeee update! pretty please!
PLEASE UPDATE
AdrinaStark chapter 7 . 5/4
Recently I started rewatching DBZ: Abridged which made me want to go back to all my favourite DBZ things, including this series. The trilogy you have created is wonderfully written and entertaining and it allows me to gush over my favourite otp from the series without one being written ooc. I love how you've written Vegeta's struggles with fatherhood and being in a relationship but how it has developed naturally (and with some pushing from Bulma) through the years, so much so that he is considering planning for another child. It's been great to read! Thank you for writing it and I look forward to when you have some free time to update.
levy-chan1993 chapter 7 . 4/24
Are you going to update this story or have you given up on it?
jd610 chapter 1 . 3/31
Please update soon! I absolutely love this trilogy and can't wait for more.
Psykokitten chapter 6 . 3/13
This had just to be so intense! I never thought about something like that happening between the two, but when I read it it not only made absolutely full sense but also I loved the way you wrote it...Vegeta's redemption went through his family and that's amazingly written in this chapter. Thanks!
Evilnor chapter 7 . 3/12
Adorable story and well-written! I hope you continue with it soon.
Hakudoushi-9 chapter 7 . 3/9
UP DATE SOON PLEASE! I'M BEGGING! YOU!
sarahsue123 chapter 1 . 3/1
I need more! This the best vegebul fic Ive ever read, plz write more!