Reviews for To Live Again
EmmyTee chapter 11 . 6/8
Pure and utter perfection. This story was amaaaaazing
kclinda chapter 11 . 4/24
I totally love your trilogy of Vegeta and Bulma. The pace of the story goes smoothly, and the story is something you can relate.
Writersblock42 chapter 11 . 3/1
Trunks handled the truth about his father’s past well, but I thought it was great how you showed the toll it took on their relationship. It was adorable how Vegeta came around about wanting another child! All in all, I loved this trilogy!
Jvid chapter 9 . 1/26
I absolutely LOVE the way they found out Bulma was pregnant. It was so perfectly done with the new ki signature. I love it, I love it. You're awesome
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2017
Omg is this the end!? NO PLEASE TELL ME ITS NOT
EnjoiAnime chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
still waiting...
GeraniumGaranin15 chapter 11 . 12/20/2017
cant wait!
Toreh chapter 11 . 12/14/2017
Awwww, Bra has entered the picture! You write Bulma and Vegeta so well. I hope you return to update this. You've done a phenomenal job.
The Jingo chapter 11 . 11/29/2017
All in all amazing. The way you write Vegeta is just top kek.
atomicamie chapter 11 . 11/29/2017
Awww no was that the end? I would really like to see life with Bra now and how different it is
Jvid chapter 11 . 11/3/2017
Ah, I love it! My heart exploded several times per chapter. It was perfect. Classy yet sexy and then so freaking cute! You balanced it all out so well and, I gotta say, this story's going down as one of my faves
Sada Pazaki chapter 11 . 10/30/2017
SUCH AN AMAZING SERIES! Thank you for writing all these 3 stories!
Emmy Tee chapter 11 . 10/24/2017
Omg. I literally have not been able to get anything done the last how many days because all I've done every spare chance I've gotten is read this story. I may be behind in work now but let me tell you, it was worth it! This story was amazing. I know you wrote it forever ago but I had to give my props. Vegeta's character development gave me life and I feel like the way he was portrayed was accurate to the shows. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2017
You really showed the true vegeta you did not sugercost things, you captured his true he seemed so evil I almost hated him,almost who I'm I kidding he is amazing I can never hate he is not evil he is just misungderstood and I love him I would marry him letarelly that Bulma is one luckey bitch. Oh! Sorry too much information but anyway good stuff really good I love it you are an amazing writer.

Have thought about writing a fiction in an altanate universe where planet vegeta is still there and vegeta is the strongest sayain not koku and he is disgracing his race by taking a human as a mate Bulma but in the love conquers all. It is just an idea but I believe that you would do the story justice, if wrote it I'll be the first to read and review please pleeeeeeease pretty! Pleeeeaaaase! Write it
littlehermy chapter 11 . 9/24/2017
I really enjoyed reading all three stories in your series fully. You writing style is witty and thoughtful. Keep it up. :D