Reviews for To Live Again
RaccoonGirlKaoru chapter 9 . 7/21
Oh wow.. How do I start? To say that this fic is AMAZING is an understatement. This is one of the most realistic, true-to-the-character Dragon Ball fics I have read. The fact that each chapter can stand alone as a one-shot in itself speaks so much about the writer's talent. You have truly brought out the characters and their personalities, it's not hard to imagine this being animated and such ;)

Kudos to a very wonderfully written piece! I hope to read more from you. Just keep doing what you're doing. It's great! :)
Jonnie Joke chapter 1 . 7/19
Trunks giving Vegeta advise is like the cutest thing ever. I'm re-reading it because I love it so much!
dragonbabezee chapter 5 . 7/19
Apple banana smash - this talk with Trunks was so funny!
But also the argument between Bulma and Vegeta on the subject of more children was really well written. the conflict was true to life and the resolution was a sign of both their maturity and of yours, dear writer.
FireStorm1991 chapter 9 . 7/19
This was the sweetest chapter by far, and I can't wait to read more. I'll be looking out for your other stories too. Thanks for this. I especially loved Vegeta's dream at the end. Of course that caused him to smirk and find enjoyment XD
0ayumi0 chapter 9 . 7/18
J'ai adoré les trois fic à la suite ! Merci ! J'aimerais vraiment voir une suite avec végéta et bra en mode papa poule et protecteur le tout écrit a ta façon que j'adore ;)
dragonbabezee chapter 4 . 7/16
It must indeed take her a few years. I'm looking forward to you ideas about what changes his mind.
Sweeter Membrane chapter 9 . 7/15
This is so cute I want to cry
dragonbabezee chapter 3 . 7/14
Too funny! Vegeta being a giant asshole about everything, impossible to please and never letting on when he's happy anyway, and Goku being inappropriately innocent! I laughed out loud when Vegeta told him off as he stood next asked on the springboard. It was pretty upset for Goku when Goten wanted to rude with Trunks, Bulma and Vegeta rather than him. I guess he knows Vegeta and Bulma far better than Goku at the moment - sad. Goten probably uses Vegeta as a template for what a father is like.
Raina1 chapter 9 . 7/12
Great to see another chapter in the evergoing saga of the Vegeta/Briefs clan.
Robin9595 chapter 9 . 7/13
I need pregnant Bulma/Vegeta moments! I really enjoy this fanfiction. Thank you so much for writing this.
KangBoRam chapter 9 . 7/12
This is such a cute story I love it
lilyoftheval5 chapter 9 . 7/12
Hard not to enjoy all these lovely family interactions... *_*

Thank you.
FighterGirl14 chapter 9 . 7/11
This is so sweet! I really can't wait for Bra to be born.
I'm also intensely excited for the In the Shadows update.
Thanks so much for your hardwork!
pannybaby123 chapter 9 . 7/10
great chapter! write more soon :)
YOU'RE BACK! Thank you so much. You're a great writer and you have one of the best handles on the B/V relationship I've ever read. I'm so excited for when Bra comes.