Reviews for To Live Again
spaycesickle chapter 11 . 7/26
This was, yet again, another great read. Loved the family dynamics. Also, Vegeta giving Trunks The Talk was the highlight of my year? I ain't even kidding. Incredible. Thanks for sharing!
tanithlipsky chapter 11 . 5/31
Lovely
::dabbing away tears:: Ok.. I read all three parts.. and it is a beautiful, complete and awesome story. The proposal.. ::sigh:: punched me straight in my feels! Veg giving the sex talk.. goodness, that had me pissing my pants! Ugh... there's so many more good points I can't list them all. Overall, an eloquent piece of work.
bionicdbz chapter 11 . 4/1
I'm killing MYSELD
KiatosTenku chapter 11 . 3/23
Oh the feels! I truly enjoyed this story and seeing this in Vegeta! Just a really well written pile of awesomeness!
FighterGirl14 chapter 11 . 3/18
Oh my! This so huhuhu 3
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 11 . 3/16
This is hands down my favorite chapter.
JK chapter 9 . 3/1
Nice father and son interaction. I hope Trunks will not be forgotten when bra is born :/ First knowing he was unwanted and then his dad was a bad guy, poor Trunks has been through a lot
Cinnamon Silver Tiger chapter 11 . 2/25
So I've spent the last few days reading all three of these. And I actually thought this was the end of the story until I read that you planned on finishing it? So I am definitely looking forward to reading more! Hope you update soon!
LEGNA chapter 11 . 2/15
Daddy vegeta is da best
Da BEST
fangurlsrule chapter 11 . 2/16
So I have to ask, is this the last chapter cause I think it would be awesome to see how vegeta adjusts to a toddler bra
Sea Wan River chapter 11 . 2/8
that line about the way bulma looking like she fought the battle of a lifetime was so good. Amazing writing.
I'm not crying
Sea Wan River chapter 10 . 2/8
bulma, VJ is terrible, stop it lmao.
When you wrote about the brave female saiyans from the legends I felt that I need stories like these!? Like, old saiyan legends. krillin x vegeta interactions are always good
Sea Wan River chapter 9 . 2/8
I hate you for making me think about vegeta and bulma's deaths. I don't like picturing my otp dying and who's gonna die first.
Vegeta's reaction was so sweet
Sea Wan River chapter 8 . 2/8