Reviews for To Live Again
sexpot bulma chapter 11 . 1/22
No, I'm not crying, you're crying!

*Wipes away her tears*

This story gives me life!
blonde22 chapter 11 . 1/21
Omg I cried lol so cute!
citigirl13 chapter 11 . 1/20
Awww this was so cute! Love how Vegeta reacted when Bulma gave birth. So cute!
nancy103 chapter 11 . 1/19
Great update!
But this line shows how close the entire gang really is..."Goten, Gohan, and Krillin would all love to see that." LOL!
And the scenes with the Daddy Boot Camp were very amusing. I kept hearing Mr Satan's voice for Mike who had the four kids!
Butane Baby chapter 11 . 1/19
Oh, I loved this from beginning to end. The Daddy Camp had me laughing out loud. The way you walked every step through the pregnancy was endearing. The continued maturing of their relationship is lovely.
guest chapter 11 . 1/19
Have always love your writing. I love the way you captures vegeta. Thank you for this and thank you for writing all those fics. You make my life way much interesting and you give me something to look forward to. Thank you
KymEsk chapter 11 . 1/18
Ohhh es hermoso. Me he leido todo este fic en menos de 24 hrs y estoy muy enamorada.
Que buena descripción del cáracter de los personajes.
No se si esta sea el capítulo final o no, pero es perfecto.

My english is bad.
Im sorry
Saludos desde México.
Great chapter. So many feels _
ThoseWhoLiveWithoutLove chapter 11 . 1/18
I'm fangirling like crazy right now, imagining Vegeta in all those scenes! You managed to make it incredibly sweet and cute while keeping Vegeta completely in character. Hats off to you!
Prl16 chapter 11 . 1/17
Oh, my god! My hearth is exploding with happiness! This was so cute! Vegeta loves them so much that mere words aren't enough. Bulma says twice she loves him, and she sure does, and Vegeta doesn't say back the words but his actions speak more, he was so worried, so attentive, so patience and eager to communicate. Bra is the final step of his change, that frase of the lingering poison inside him dying killed me, it was so beautiful.
Jonnie Joke chapter 11 . 1/17
The moment when Vegeta decided to join Trunks to play video game and they actually enjoy each other company was beautiful! Thanks for another update 3
The warm and fuzzy feels! I love it!
I'm Still So Deep chapter 11 . 1/17
This was definitely your best chapter yet! Bra's birth was so precious; it made my heart melt! And I squealed so freaking loud when Vegeta kissed Bulma in front of everyone after Bra was born, it was too sweet! I seriously just want to thank you so, so much for continuing this beautiful story. It is truly the best one I have ever read; you are forever my favorite author. Can't wait to read more from you soon! Wishing you all the best and God bless! :))
wistfulmuse chapter 11 . 1/17
My, how far he has come, indeed, since You'll Be The Death Of Me (lol, which I am rereading, right now, because it's a must!)

As always, the Prince's characterization is spot on (it would have been hilarious for him to blast the ugly, crying clown-baby, even though his wife wouldn't have thought so, lol)

I love each, and every, moment of your fanfictions. I appreciate your dedication, and your updates are always well worth the wait.

Thank you for being so kind, and sharing your talent. 3
Oh this chapter was perfect! Great job!