Reviews for To Live Again
Guest chapter 7 . 1h
Incredible story my man. Keep up the good work...
koii chapter 5 . 8/15
One of the fantastic things about this story (and YBTDOM and COH) is each chapter works like a fantastic one-shot.

At first it seems just like a typical, romantic Valentines Day story. But it's all about family, and the way this chapter escalates is amazing.
Trunk's first crush, Vegeta mortified about the SEX talk, which then in turn makes him open to trying for another child.

I also liked that there was a time skip - I've seen the age different between Trunks and Bra changed a lot, and while there is nothing wrong with that, I feel like the large difference in age will lead to an interesting dynamic between the siblings. Especially if Trunks gets aggression in his pre-teen years like Gohan did in Shades of Gray, but then again having a little sister to protect may be therapeutic for that anger.
The only feedback I have is in the previous chapter Trunks was 9 years old, and year later according to this chapter he's now 11.
Nonetheless, it should be another 3-4 years before Bra is born, and I can't wait to see how it happens :)
koii chapter 4 . 8/12
Ok, let’s talk the sex scene first. It was a fucking great sex scene.

God damn, your sexy Vegeta and Bulma. Your lemons are hot as hell, yet classy, with just the right amount of rough and kink. You have the gift of writing amazingly sexy romps without using crude words like “cock” and “pussy” a dozen times - Not that there’s anything wrong with that writing style, but you mix things up and keep the vocabulary more descriptive.
Bulma stimulating Vegeta’s tail stub was very tastefully written. It’s a concept done in a lot of VB lemons, but how you wrote Vegeta’s reaction is the best portrayal so far.

And then there’s dopey, post sex Vegeta. Adorbs.
And when he turns Super Saiyan, omgz.

But then the lemon isn’t just a play-by-play of passionate sexy time, you use their emotions and perspective to create intimacy.
The way Bulma loves morning sex because Vegeta is more vulnerable is ridiculously cute, and fuck. Who wouldn’t want to mess with a sleepy, naked Vegeta?
A sleepy, naked Vegeta who is putty in your hands…and other parts of your body!

Anywho.

This fic is all about the adventure of the Briefs family Post-Buu. Each chapter it’s lovely because you show little snippets of how everyone has changed for the better.
Vegeta being bothered that other people other than him and Bulma are disciplining Trunks? Vegeta checking Trunks by the chin after his fight with Goten? Vegeta tolerating shopping because morning shower sex MADE IT WORTH IT?
Vegeta is the ultimate definition of a stay-at-home-dad.
My favorite showcase of Vegeta Post-Buu change however, is when he tells Trunks that pride is not the most important thing to hold on to. Oh man, the subliminal feels.

I know it’s pointed out a lot, but THE THOUGHT you put into your fics and how they are connected. Them handcuffs from Shades of Gray. Them USED handcuffs. It’s not like Vegeta is going to go out of his way to have an extra pair made, and clearly he didn’t since Bulma didn’t know about it.
Also, this part also semi-parallels Dragon Ball Super as well. The first episode Trunks and Goten has hunting for an engagement gift for Gohan and Videl. Oh snap where did the boys get the idea?
Vegeta giving Gohan a used sex toy.
The first Dragon Ball Super episode was alright, but now that I’ve made that parallel that episode is magnificent.

And one of the best quotes Vegeta has ever said in the history of fandom:
“Remember, marriage is about compromise.”
*hurts side laughing*
Heat in Freezing chapter 7 . 8/10
I really hope you update this story again, it's seriously the best DBZ post Buu I've ever read, and some of the best DBZ fanfiction I've ever read overall. I hope this review can give you some inspiration!
YoyoLovesDBZ chapter 7 . 7/21
Updaaaaate
another.creative.lover chapter 7 . 7/20
I'm madly in love with Vegeta and Bulma in this fic of yours. As a family, the dynamics are realistic especially during times when there's a lot of tension between Vegeta and Trunks when Trunks learns the truth. There's enough angst to feel that masochistic lump in your throat but not enough to have you drowning in your own tears.
And may I mention that sassy Vegeta with the faux death threats is best Vegeta?
ALSO OMG THEY'RE GONNA HAVE BRA AND WE GET TO SEE TRUNKS AND VEGETA COO OVER BABY BRA I CANT WAIT
Schnuckpu chapter 7 . 7/17
Please don't give up on this! This is the best fanfiction I've ever read!
koii chapter 3 . 7/13
This chapter was all laughs and awwws, - again if you gotta watch Dragon Ball Super episode 2 if you haven't already. Vegeta takes Trunks on vacation due to a previous promise, and Bulma totally tries to get Vegeta to wear a flowered Hawaiian shirt. Sadly she wasn't successful unlike in your chapter, but the reference is there ;)

The 2 most hysterical things about this chapter:
1. Goku and Vegeta's car race
2. Vegeta wearing a visor
koii chapter 2 . 7/13
So, not sure if you're aware, but the second episode of Dragon Ball Super is about Vegeta, Bulma and Trunks going on vacation. As soon as it finished I scurried to re-read the first few chapters of Change of Heart, because omg, dreams almost come true. The episode is corny as hell and awesome for a laugh, but no sexy scenes :(
At least we can always turn to Niteryde for sexy scenes.
koii chapter 1 . 7/13
I thought I had already reviewed this when it first came out, but out wells.

I adore how you write the interactions between Vegeta, Bulma and Trunks. When Vegeta and Bulma fight in this chapter you just FEEL their hurt and frustrations so hard. Their stubborn personalities just bounce off each other.
Vegeta hurting when Bulma questioned his feelings for her, Bulma heartbroken when he didn't respond. Then when Vegeta felt confused because he thought Bulma would automatically understand his feelings and motives behind his actions...their sensitivity with one another is so is reflected so well you just want them to be happy again SO BAD.

You also imply that Vegeta and Trunks occasionally eat together alone and omgz them eating Chinese food together in his room was adorable. Grumpy Affectionate Daddy Vegeta is to die for.
Are you going to update in the shadows and to live again at the same time coz i dont know if you noticed but you kind of left us with a cliffhanger
Please update soon you are so talented your stories are the best dbz fics I have ever read.
Arya Celebrimor chapter 7 . 7/6
Oh please would you update soon? I love all of your stories!
Reda chapter 7 . 6/17
Oh no I caught up and I want more. Update when you can. This is amazing. I had a rollarcoaster of feels reading just this one chapter not to mention everything before it. You are amazing and you should feel amazing. I love reading about one of the strongest guys in the universe struggling to be a husband and father and wow you capture so much and so well. Thank you for writing.
I'm Still So Deep chapter 7 . 6/9
I didn't think I would find a story as amazing as Change of Heart, but this story blew me away. I have always loved post-Buu fics, and this is hands-down the best I've ever read. Amazing characterizations, hilarious dialogue, and emaculate descriptions with not even a single grammatical error (not to mention both sweet and steamy Vegebul moments). This fic is an absolute 10/10. It's been a while since you've updated, so I hope all is well with you. I know how crazy life can be so take your time updating and don't feel like you have to rush. I will read more of your fics while I wait for this little gem to be updated. You are now my favorite author and I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of this fic :)