Reviews for To Live Again
rskill9 chapter 1 . 10/6
I love all of your fics ! The way you write every chapter is amazingly good. I really feel like this is a very probable back story for VB development as a couple. Please continue updating! I am eager to continue reading your stories. Hope you are doing good, xoxo!
SAYAN-VIEJA chapter 1 . 8/24
Hi! I really liked this fanfic
I had the opportunity to read thanks to a translation in spanish. I wanted to tell you that when you can, continue it !
since the way the characters evolve is splendidly.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 20 . 8/8
Wow, just wow. I’m loving your fanfic. You have brought Vegeta so far without making him go out of character. I am actually starting to think he might tell Bulgarian he loves her at some point, which would be both crazy and awesome. Thanks for sharing such a great story with us.
dandrea chapter 20 . 8/2
I just found this magnificent story and I have to tell you I loved it!

The characters being so attached to the canon and so well written. I hope you update soon.

Thank you for sharing your talent.
omnipotent Porunga chapter 20 . 8/2
I am IN LOVE with this fic! Best B/V romance I've read in a long time!
Niko8 chapter 20 . 7/20
Felt like I was in another world reading
I hope this isn't complete and is still being updated. The whole trilogy has been AMAZING!
shinigami-seeker chapter 20 . 6/29
I love this story!
dolphin96girl chapter 20 . 6/23
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
kclinda chapter 20 . 6/15
I love this so much!
Rebma726 chapter 20 . 6/15
Just reread your entire trilogy, I love it and can't wait for more!
LupinGoddess chapter 20 . 6/14
I very much liked those little moments that paralleled their earlier days, all the way back to "You'll Be The Death Of Me" and "Change of Heart". That was some sweet intimacy as on the spaceship. I also enjoyed seeing Bulma's more aggressive side!

I was so happy they took the detour to Xemis! I always enjoy it when you take us to alien planets, because I just lover your descriptions. That open market in the titanic animal bones sounded like it suited the place very well! I also thought that was a very cool little secret that Vegeta had, that chip under his wrist and the credits he still owned.

I was hoping for a little adventure! Still, things had been so peaceful and moving along without a hitch that I was nonetheless caught by surprise when Bulma was abducted. I wasn't too worried about Ms Briefs though; it certainly wasn't the first time she'd been kidnapped (as she pointed out)!

Ha ha, as soon as you described the color change eyes of that extortionist alien I considered he may be the same species as Manzin. Apparently Vegeta thought that too! But wait - Vegeta's eyes were familiar to the merchant? How? IS this Manzin?!

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want their little misadventure on Xemis to go on a bit longer. But, I know this isn't that kind of story, and they had Namek to get to yet. Still...I find myself pondering on the identity of that merchant and wonder if they'll cross paths agains. Fun chapter! Thank you for writing!
Eriss chapter 20 . 6/10
Uf! que calor hace aqui!
Fue un capitulo realmente inteso, gracias por compartirlo con nosotros, amo cada palabra que escribes. Este Vegeta que describes es genial, amo la relación que tiene con Bulma y con sus hijos pero sin dejar de lado su esencia su ser. Espero ansiosa otra actualización tuya, de cualquiera de tus historias, amo cada una de ellas. Nuevamente gracias por el capitulo, un beso enorme y espero que te encuentres bien. Saludos.
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 20 . 6/9
This was an AWESOME way to begin their anniversary! Love how Vegeta was acting not too interested (when he was) and the view of the stars from their bed... Would love that! Trunks calling was hilarious. Vegeta's response was classic. And ha! Vegeta reading about sexual roleplaying... I was hoping someone would come from that and damn... His fantasy didn't disappoint! And some hair raising adventure with Bulma getting kidnapped but blasting her captors... After all that, she deserves that engine! And they hadn't reached New Namek yet! Can't wait to see how the rest of the anniversary continues and what these two kids in love will do next!
NNP chapter 20 . 6/9
Loved this chapter, I laughed a lot especially at the trunks scene!
1,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »