Reviews for To Live Again
YoyoLovesDBZ chapter 7 . 7/21
Updaaaaate
another.creative.lover chapter 7 . 7/20
I'm madly in love with Vegeta and Bulma in this fic of yours. As a family, the dynamics are realistic especially during times when there's a lot of tension between Vegeta and Trunks when Trunks learns the truth. There's enough angst to feel that masochistic lump in your throat but not enough to have you drowning in your own tears.
And may I mention that sassy Vegeta with the faux death threats is best Vegeta?
ALSO OMG THEY'RE GONNA HAVE BRA AND WE GET TO SEE TRUNKS AND VEGETA COO OVER BABY BRA I CANT WAIT
Schnuckpu chapter 7 . 7/17
Please don't give up on this! This is the best fanfiction I've ever read!
koii chapter 3 . 7/13
This chapter was all laughs and awwws, - again if you gotta watch Dragon Ball Super episode 2 if you haven't already. Vegeta takes Trunks on vacation due to a previous promise, and Bulma totally tries to get Vegeta to wear a flowered Hawaiian shirt. Sadly she wasn't successful unlike in your chapter, but the reference is there ;)

The 2 most hysterical things about this chapter:
1. Goku and Vegeta's car race
2. Vegeta wearing a visor
koii chapter 2 . 7/13
So, not sure if you're aware, but the second episode of Dragon Ball Super is about Vegeta, Bulma and Trunks going on vacation. As soon as it finished I scurried to re-read the first few chapters of Change of Heart, because omg, dreams almost come true. The episode is corny as hell and awesome for a laugh, but no sexy scenes :(
At least we can always turn to Niteryde for sexy scenes.
koii chapter 1 . 7/13
I thought I had already reviewed this when it first came out, but out wells.

I adore how you write the interactions between Vegeta, Bulma and Trunks. When Vegeta and Bulma fight in this chapter you just FEEL their hurt and frustrations so hard. Their stubborn personalities just bounce off each other.
Vegeta hurting when Bulma questioned his feelings for her, Bulma heartbroken when he didn't respond. Then when Vegeta felt confused because he thought Bulma would automatically understand his feelings and motives behind his actions...their sensitivity with one another is so is reflected so well you just want them to be happy again SO BAD.

You also imply that Vegeta and Trunks occasionally eat together alone and omgz them eating Chinese food together in his room was adorable. Grumpy Affectionate Daddy Vegeta is to die for.
Are you going to update in the shadows and to live again at the same time coz i dont know if you noticed but you kind of left us with a cliffhanger
Please update soon you are so talented your stories are the best dbz fics I have ever read.
Arya Celebrimor chapter 7 . 7/6
Oh please would you update soon? I love all of your stories!
Reda chapter 7 . 6/17
Oh no I caught up and I want more. Update when you can. This is amazing. I had a rollarcoaster of feels reading just this one chapter not to mention everything before it. You are amazing and you should feel amazing. I love reading about one of the strongest guys in the universe struggling to be a husband and father and wow you capture so much and so well. Thank you for writing.
I'm Still So Deep chapter 7 . 6/9
I didn't think I would find a story as amazing as Change of Heart, but this story blew me away. I have always loved post-Buu fics, and this is hands-down the best I've ever read. Amazing characterizations, hilarious dialogue, and emaculate descriptions with not even a single grammatical error (not to mention both sweet and steamy Vegebul moments). This fic is an absolute 10/10. It's been a while since you've updated, so I hope all is well with you. I know how crazy life can be so take your time updating and don't feel like you have to rush. I will read more of your fics while I wait for this little gem to be updated. You are now my favorite author and I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of this fic :)
Sol badguy chapter 7 . 5/30
update ...
Honey chapter 1 . 5/26
O.M.G I loved this! It felt so realistic, and I read everything in the respective voices...wow, great job!
Please update soon I have loved reading this story and hope you don't give up on it! It's been brilliant
SexySade chapter 4 . 5/18
pleaseeee update! pretty please!