Reviews for To Live Again
SexySade chapter 4 . 5/18
pleaseeee update! pretty please!
PLEASE UPDATE
AdrinaStark chapter 7 . 5/4
Recently I started rewatching DBZ: Abridged which made me want to go back to all my favourite DBZ things, including this series. The trilogy you have created is wonderfully written and entertaining and it allows me to gush over my favourite otp from the series without one being written ooc. I love how you've written Vegeta's struggles with fatherhood and being in a relationship but how it has developed naturally (and with some pushing from Bulma) through the years, so much so that he is considering planning for another child. It's been great to read! Thank you for writing it and I look forward to when you have some free time to update.
levy-chan1993 chapter 7 . 4/24
Are you going to update this story or have you given up on it?
jd610 chapter 1 . 3/31
Please update soon! I absolutely love this trilogy and can't wait for more.
Psykokitten chapter 6 . 3/13
This had just to be so intense! I never thought about something like that happening between the two, but when I read it it not only made absolutely full sense but also I loved the way you wrote it...Vegeta's redemption went through his family and that's amazingly written in this chapter. Thanks!
Evilnor chapter 7 . 3/12
Adorable story and well-written! I hope you continue with it soon.
Hakudoushi-9 chapter 7 . 3/9
UP DATE SOON PLEASE! I'M BEGGING! YOU!
sarahsue123 chapter 1 . 3/1
I need more! This the best vegebul fic Ive ever read, plz write more!
PatriachOnAVespa chapter 7 . 2/18
OMG YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE WITH THIS AMAZING STORY! PLEASE PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON IT, I'M DYING TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Right, now that that urgency has been displayed :P I have been a fan of your B/V stories for a long while, and I would love to see this final installment concluded :)

Hoping you will x
This has been amazing :D
Bloop chapter 7 . 2/10
please please please update!
I'm so obsessed with your trilogy!
Love your writing! It's top class!
Tropicalhippo chapter 7 . 2/2
If u don't update I might die
Poppy chapter 7 . 2/2
UPDATE PLEASE OMG PLEASE
destinydoll2511 chapter 7 . 1/26
I ve loved d whole trilogy especially the 2nd part with infant Trunks (that was super cute) ...n I can't wait to see how Vegeta ll handle his daughter...please update fast...u r a brilliant writer n I can't have enough of your stories