Reviews for To Live Again
Elisa chapter 11 . 9/15
It's very good. The portray of each their characteristics is spot on, and you balanse the plot and description Just perfectly. I hope you will make more chapters, and keep them coming, because this story is truely great.
Katehowe chapter 11 . 7/8
These 3 stories have been excellent. I hope you write more!
theAsh0 chapter 11 . 6/23
A very sweet, happy end story. I enjoyed this very much. Great writing and good job sticking in-character. A few characteristics might have been slightly overused. Like Vegeta pinching the bridge if his nose. Overall, great job and thank you for keeping me entertained start to finish!
EmmyTee chapter 11 . 6/8
Pure and utter perfection. This story was amaaaaazing
kclinda chapter 11 . 4/24
I totally love your trilogy of Vegeta and Bulma. The pace of the story goes smoothly, and the story is something you can relate.
Writersblock42 chapter 11 . 3/1
Trunks handled the truth about his father’s past well, but I thought it was great how you showed the toll it took on their relationship. It was adorable how Vegeta came around about wanting another child! All in all, I loved this trilogy!
Jvid chapter 9 . 1/26
I absolutely LOVE the way they found out Bulma was pregnant. It was so perfectly done with the new ki signature. I love it, I love it. You're awesome
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2017
Omg is this the end!? NO PLEASE TELL ME ITS NOT
EnjoiAnime chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
still waiting...
GeraniumRyka154 chapter 11 . 12/20/2017
cant wait!
Toreh chapter 11 . 12/14/2017
Awwww, Bra has entered the picture! You write Bulma and Vegeta so well. I hope you return to update this. You've done a phenomenal job.
The Jingo chapter 11 . 11/29/2017
All in all amazing. The way you write Vegeta is just top kek.
atomicamie chapter 11 . 11/29/2017
Awww no was that the end? I would really like to see life with Bra now and how different it is
Jvid chapter 11 . 11/3/2017
Ah, I love it! My heart exploded several times per chapter. It was perfect. Classy yet sexy and then so freaking cute! You balanced it all out so well and, I gotta say, this story's going down as one of my faves
Sada Pazaki chapter 11 . 10/30/2017
SUCH AN AMAZING SERIES! Thank you for writing all these 3 stories!