Reviews for Pre Exam Pressure
A River's Melody chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
How in the wizarding world did Crabbe and Goyle manage NOT to fail first year? I mean, from what I have seen and read, they're lower on the intelligence scale than the average slug! No offence meant to the slug.
I suppose they COULD be secretly geniuses, biding their time so that their brilliance will have more of an affect on people when they finally reveal it, or else plotting to take over the world without anyone being the wiser. That would be interesting!
But, since they're probably not evil masterminds (at least Crabbe isn't. No genius would have set fire to the Room of Requirement), then making them study would be like torture!
Sorry, that was rather long. Anyway, I loved your Malfoy, eating candy while Crabbe and Goyle suffer.
kci47 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I love the idea of Draco watching Crabbe and Goyle trying to study, and the candies are clever! I almost feel sorry for C&G.
BellaPur chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Draco! you so arrognt xD
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Haha poor Crabbe and Goyle! The bowl was full!

I love Draco he's my second favorite Slytherin (after Theodore)!

Totally adding this to my favorites ;)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Lollll, just the kind of thing I was hoping to see. Draco must have enjoyed himself quite a lot, the cruel little thing _ loved it!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
That figures. XD they're so pathetic. Although sometimes I wonder if one of them has hidden brains. Most likely not. Good job! xD
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Haha, Draco WOULD taunt Crabbe and Goyle with that. Those poor dunces.