Reviews for Castles Made of Sand
Karina chapter 1 . 6/16
i want to read this. I really do but the reviews say that this is incomplete so I'd rather save myself the disappointment :(
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 45 . 5/15
Hei!
I love this story, so please update! Stay awesome, because I know you are ;)
Are you dead? If you aren't, then seriously? Empty promises? Ugh. This is why I don't read incomplete year-old fics.
My Own Pitiful Daydreams chapter 45 . 3/28
Crying internally* why you no updateseeee
MIMI chapter 9 . 2/16
THIS ISNT MY WILL THIS IS A DEAMON IN HIS PLACE
MIMI chapter 5 . 2/16
I HOPE WILL BECOMES A BETTER CHARATER BEAUSE IF HE STAYS LIKE THIS I WONT BE ABLE TO DEAL
MIMI chapter 3 . 2/16
WHERE IS JEM AND TESSA!
Cassidyangel338 chapter 45 . 1/7
This is a very well written story. You didn't make the characters too different from the books and the pacing and length of the chapters were perfect. I have read some fanfictions with chapters that barely takes me 3 minutes to read and some where the chapters took me a good while to get through. Admittedly I am a slow reader and sometimes I skim read but your story kept me latched on to every word. And although I know this story is on-going you have not posted in a long while. But if this is the unintentional ending, it's good enough for me.
xxmillion chapter 45 . 11/27/2014
OMG! You are an amazing write and the plot and writing for this story is off the hook! Please tell me you didn't leave this amazing story hanging? It's been over a year and I'm still crying for the lack of a chapter 46!

I hope you are doing okay?

Anyway you are amazing and so skilled, so please come back to us! We miss you! and love you!
bulletgirl53 chapter 45 . 11/5/2014
please make clary pregnant, please *-* or at least a false positive thingy pregnancy scare, you know xD
FandomFics chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
I LOVE HOW YOU HAVE JEM AND TESSA TOGETHER! JEM IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IN THE SERIES AND THEY'RE MY OTP AND READING THIS WAS JUST LIKE YES YES YES :) :) :) :)
Lightwood chapter 45 . 10/15/2014
Please return to this story I'm super excited for the rest of it, the story is fantastic news to please.

For the record I am Brazilian and my English is bad if something is spelled wrong
Guest chapter 45 . 10/15/2014
I read your story in less than two days, I hope you come back is very amazing this fic I want to have at least 20 more chapters please come back,you is just amazing.
LettersFromTheLonelyOtakuGirl chapter 45 . 8/30/2014
I know I'm late on reading this but dude it's been over a year since the latest update. I marathoner this in like 2 days. And I want not I need more. Please consider continuing this
InnocentlyDeprived chapter 45 . 8/22/2014
This has been a wild ride from start to finish and hopefully it will continue