Reviews for Common Ground
A River's Melody chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hate to break it to you, Dobby, but the differences between the two of you (your personalities, attitudes toward freedom and Harry), are just to large to be overlooked.

"-and he was content to observe Kreacher from afar."
By the way, is that last sentence suggesting that Dobby fancies Kreacher?
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Oh Dobby... sigh... I love Dobby. And I love what you did with this. I can picture the conversation between them and Dobby totally would be content to keep his distance. He's very in character that way. This was well done is so few words.
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Wait is Dobby a she or a he? I forget. Because I'm getting the vibe by the last line that Dobby has feelings for Kreacher? Maybe or maybe not.

I love that you listed their similarities :)

Much love!

C.G.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Quite unexpected… I pictured this as happening before Dobby realized how much Kreacher loathed Harry… Their common points were quite accurate, and I also liked the way you stressed that Dobby was used to being looked at as weird and unusual…
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Huh that's a liiiiiittle weird of Dobby but it also fits him very well. XD gooood job! 8D (P.S. I'm running out of different smileys. :P)
FloatingCloudBadger chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Firstly I just want to say that it's really cool that you have exactly 222 stories on your profile ;)

Right, back to the review. This is really awesome - I'm quite impressed that you can get this much into 98 words. I do think that maybe it was a bit redundant though. I'm sorry! It just seemed to kind of repeat what was said in the books or what would be obvious. But, as I say, it is only 98 words, and to even get that much in is impressive. There were no spelling or grammar issues either. And I do very much like the last line, though I couldn't tell if Dobby jsut wanted a friend or if he was love with Kreacher... a slightly weird thought, haha.
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Interesting similarities! Though I wonder what Dobby would think about the differences...