Reviews for Books
A River's Melody chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
You know you're obsessed with Gilderoy Lockhart when...you become so engrossed in his books that you are able to disregard smoke forget which child is which.
FloatingCloudBadger chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh, I do like Molly :')
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
You know I really hate Molly and Ron, but this made me feel sorry for him. I can see Molly doing this. You got her in character.

And again, just because it's you, I'm also adding this to my favorites ;)

Much love!

C.G.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
LOL! OMG, Molly mistaking Ron for the twins was PRICELESS! The roast burning made me laugh as well - she fails EVEN as a housewife ;) the last line was pretty harsh, and pretty good. I really liked this. Your Molly bashing is so good ;)
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
It makes me uneasy, but I think it's a very plausble situation. Except I can't see her mistaking Ron for the twins even if she wasn't looking up. Oh well. Good drabble! :D
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Hahahaha. I love this - especially the Fred / George / Ron moment! (Mine was fairly similar actually, right down to the roast!)
sweaterweather21 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Even though it burned, I bet Molly Weasley's cooking still tastes amazing ;) Funny little drabble, I love the way Molly's too engrossed in her Gilderoy Lockhart book to even tell Ron apart from the twins.