Reviews for Sacrificial Second Chance
Lordvoldemort chapter 25 . 18h
Your story is amazing . please update soon.
ChaosDeath chapter 13 . 8/29
someone just kill hermoine plz her god damn line sjust annoy the fuck out of me nd its such a gud story too
ChaosDeath chapter 12 . 8/29
plz no hermoine
ChaosDeath chapter 12 . 8/29
plz no hermoine
Zardas1010 chapter 14 . 7/13
I've only read up to this chapter, but I'm really loving it. The story is well thought out and funny and to my surprise you managed to make me hate Neville,one of my favorite characters in the original, but your Neville I just want to punch in the face. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 6 . 7/9
Lol
flashversespeedster chapter 25 . 6/9
this was a great story i cant believe you have ended it right there
brokenstrings001 chapter 7 . 5/29
I've always thought that Ollivander only sold premade wands.
Purely Fictional chapter 25 . 4/25
Any new updates soon?
The whole premise here is a bit flawed, as 'Harry' is no longer Harry. Karma's 'reward' for being a selfless person is to merge Harry's personality with a psychopath? Harry's original identity has been destroyed; he doesn't exist anymore. So his reward is being able to see his family, and the cost is the death of his personality? Right. Sounds fair.
The conversation between Harry and Tonks about her near-rape in Hogwarts, along with her feelings for Remus, is one of the most ludicrous things I've ever seen in fanfiction. A 17-year-old girl, fresh out of Hogwarts, shares her deepest desires and fears with an 11-year-old who is basically a stranger or even a former enemy? She finds it okay for Harry to act like her therapist, and dispense 'wisdom?' That's so hilariously stupid that there isn't a word for it.

And for the love of god, get a beta. You literally mispell a word almost every sentence.
Just a word of advice, and I'll try not to be too harsh: please don't write stories when you're a hormonal 14-year-old with (how to put this kindly?) a less than perfect grasp of basic English. This is an insecure male adolescent's silly dream, and you'll regret inflicting it on us when you're older.
I'm reading this for a second time I'm just hoping that you will restart writing this because it is a unique look upon the Harry Potter universe... please, please, please restart this. Thank you.
Make Blaise Harry's friend and have him mess up Iris' composure
I know it is the wizarding world but, a romantic relationship between siblings is kinda disgusting. It's like soiling what is supposed to be pure. Isn't it why Harry broke up with Ginny in the first place ? It's like Ginny dating Ron. Urgh *shudders*
2,606 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »