Reviews for Sacrificial Second Chance
Mangaelf1997 chapter 25 . 12/1
Thank god this is abandoned because instead of making Harry beat all his enemies like a boss. He made him obey orders like a bitch
Astroman1000 chapter 25 . 11/16
I am honestly shell shocked that thais has been a abandoned. It is amazing and could have been even better. Oh well.
For what it was
Thx ;)
Gwillem chapter 16 . 11/13
Ok, first complaint is that I just read 15 chapters, and you just barely covered a 6 week time period. Very long winded. Secondly, what type of dickhead parent would raise a pretentious twit like Neville? I've attended school with millionaires children, and not one would have ever dared act in that manner. Entirely unrealistic.
Hipnyah chapter 21 . 10/30
chapter 21 horny centaur. Your comedy is brilliant mate!
Hipnyah chapter 12 . 10/29
great fanfiction. please continue it till it's end
AstralGemini chapter 2 . 10/16
origanal age
Rasengalia chapter 25 . 10/15
Please update the cliffhanger is so not cool
DownInIt chapter 25 . 10/4
Well, damn. I hate cliffhangers. Hope you are doing well and that there is an update soon.
Batman1998 chapter 20 . 9/23
I love this why dont you update anymore
huntjd1 chapter 20 . 9/17
I have to say that in the last chapter after Harry signing the contract than later obviating Remus instead of coming clean I almost quit reading the story in disgust but decided to finish the chapter first. Right now I am glad I did. Lilly Finding out about everything Has me still greatly enjoying the story. Now that Harry has an ally that knows everything I cant wait to find out what happens next. I haven't caught up to everything you have posted yet but keep up the good work.
mckertis chapter 13 . 9/14
11yo boys wanting sex...let me guess, you are a USian, arent you ? You're all sex obsessed over there, sticking your dicks into anything that moves.
mckertis chapter 6 . 9/14
No, i'm sorry, but no. Either you secretly make "accidents" for your family, or you are openly hating them. Not both. Cant be both. If you do both - i dont care if you are my firstborn son, you're going far, far away.
mckertis chapter 3 . 9/14
Oh almighty Zeus that's some horrible grammar...
Timelord Wizard chapter 25 . 9/7
I've got mixed feelings about this fic, but for the most part I love it. That being said, abandoning a good fic is a pretty mean thing to do. Abandoning one on a cliffhanger? Pardon my French, but DICK MOVE. Please come back? ;-;
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 25 . 8/20
nonononononononononononononoonononono. You can't just do that and then leave it! Come back this is an awesome story and really well written and I wanna know how this ends please it's killing meeeeeee.
2,569 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »