Reviews for Sacrificial Second Chance
LightningmasterRyu chapter 15 . 5/18
i've plenty of stories and this still stands out. but i would like to know if your actually planning on finishing this. please let me know.
ghost boy 952 chapter 25 . 5/17
Great story please update soon
Pyryp chapter 16 . 5/17
I get that most people don't like the way bodybuilders look but you wouldn't describe your fat readers in such a demeaning way so don't do it to my body type either.
Pyryp chapter 8 . 5/16
Pretty good so far. The problem is that everything is moving way too slowly.
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 5/12
Holy fuck, that sounds like one of these anime, where they spend whole goddamn episodes blabbering and why the fuck would the Dark Lord place his neck under the blade like that?! This shit SUCKS!
Archimand chapter 25 . 5/12
please update the story soon :(
Ranmaleopard chapter 25 . 5/7
This is just really awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
saashi samy chapter 25 . 5/5
i really love the story

is fantastic!
saashi samy chapter 23 . 5/5
interesting end
saashi samy chapter 8 . 5/4
i dont like cho chan
Wow awesome tie in and not a bad way to off godly help lol
Have a Little Feith chapter 25 . 4/18
The hell, man? Just leave us high and dry for almost two years, why don't you?

Seriously, though, please continue this soon.
Ug the Unreliable chapter 25 . 3/23
Have really enjoyed reading your take on the 'go back in time and re-do' of HP, is a very pleasant change in tack to many I have seen and read.
At times he comes across as somewhat precocious, but then when he is effectively a 17/18 year old in an 11 year olds body it is to be expected with the 'life experiences' he has already gone through.
Looking forward to your update of this story (ever hopeful - is such a shame when a story like this gets forgotten - or real life gets too much in the way of them being completed).

Here's to hoping you do continue with this most excellent story.
wolfgang108 chapter 25 . 3/21
Like the scene with Alice; is she going to explain things to Harry or will he figure it out on his own? Hopefully Hogsmead's firefighters are more than just a magical bucket brigade. It has been two years since the posting of this, the most recent chapter; a life time in fanfiction, but not as long as some hiatus' have been. Hopefully there is more to be had as the other versions of this posted by others lack some thing. Thanks for sharing.
I don't know about you, but I'd definitely go for superman's powers, given he's OP as fuck to the power of infinity. Some stats: he can fly at roughly 9 times the speed of light, punch with the force of 24 septillion Tsar Bombs, and survive any force known in the universe.
2,463 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »