Reviews for Born a Potter, Raised a Black
Inara chapter 13 . 9/29
*Dances in delight at the show pf Granger's stupidity outside of her books*
Its good
the way you give him the title is fucking disgusting, its really, really fucking bad. When you wrote that part didnt you stop and just think "thats terrible"? because wow...
StoneTheLoner chapter 18 . 5/29
Wtf is with Harry and constantly getting blind sided? Everything that happened in this chapter was so convenient for the story that I'm not even interested anymore.
StoneTheLoner chapter 9 . 5/28
Really? A well trained Harry should have done much better in the first task than the original did, not worse. He was even wearing armour meant to keep him safe when facing the dragon, an advantage canon Harry didn't have. What were you thinking when you wrote this chapter?
Penguin Thug God chapter 2 . 5/4
Blaise Zabini is a guy not a girl hun
VanriddleZ chapter 2 . 5/3
I have mixed feelings about this fic, and it seems to me a good fic, interesting reading, but I do not like the fact that Harry has lost his name and family heritage, I do not think it's fair that Harry lost last connections with their parents or their family ancestors. But otherwise it is a good story and can see myself enjoying reading, but felt I had to tell you my opinion.
ruinedsandwich chapter 1 . 4/10
wtf Aphrodite child
Antony Brow chapter 3 . 3/22
I really am enjoying the story I like how Dudley is in hogwarts. I like the part about the flying lesson.
Brilliant I love it
Lady Aarya chapter 18 . 3/6
this was good. I'll give you that. there were parts that I simply could not believe. but It's an AU. That is the point. Character is shaped by events and character shapes action. Anyway, I loved it. this one of the only dark!harry fic that I could enjoy.
ashantiregulusblack chapter 2 . 2/15
al
James Lysander chapter 1 . 2/6
Harrison James Aries Black is indeed an excellent name. Harry is correct to call
Dumbledore a bad man. Forget Voldemort, Albus Dumbledore manipulates
people for his own ends, so I consider him to be the real Dark Lord. Regulus
Black and his wife Julia are much better parents than the Dursleys.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 2 . 1/30
You do know that Blaise is a male right?
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 1 . 1/30