Reviews for Born a Potter, Raised a Black
Blackrove chapter 7 . 5/25
It's about damn time someone told her that! Seriously, if Granger hates the wizarding culture so much, why is she even wasting her time? Nice Chapter, love it!
Aria Draconis chapter 1 . 2/28
Ok, I can understand him taking the Black name, but the fortune and properties just vanishing into thin air? No pureblood would support wiping out the legacy of a pureblood family that way. It’s also pointless and an easy way to alienate people.
SiriuslyPink chapter 5 . 2/27
I like this for the most part but you really should have reread the books before writing. First, there's the Reg/Sirius disownment mix up. If it was intentional, Reg being disowned/almost disowned makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever. Second, Hagrid didn't start tesching till Harry's third year. He was a plain old gamekeeper or whatever he was in Harry's first and second year.
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 2/27
I'm wondering why Reg got disowned for running away, and why he ran away in the first place. That's supposed to be Sirius. Why would Orion and Walburga disown the son that holds their ideals, the son that managed to get sorted where a Black is supposed to?
JamesPotter1960 chapter 1 . 1/19
I am reading this again for the 5th time and once again thoroughly enjoy it. The story line is great, the character development perfect and generally a very nice story to read. I live the little moments when Regulus becomes a sweet protective father and definitely support Harry and Daphnes relationship. I wish there were more stories of those two together.
Mrs.regulusblack chapter 18 . 12/18/2017
I love this story thank you so much for making it.
SolangeloRocks chapter 18 . 7/23/2017
Hi! I'm SolangeloRocks. My profile is not accessible because I was too lazy to sign in (hehehe). This story is amazing! Please make a sequel!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/3/2017
can u plz do a sequel
NightScre chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
there is thing as magical exhaustion in the books they did spells like crazy... and we're not exhausted in the slightest
MalfoyHeir07 chapter 18 . 5/6/2017
Bjbjbj
NightScre chapter 4 . 4/18/2017
he is extremely under powered
randomplotbunny chapter 18 . 2/21/2017
This was brilliant!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2017
u put harrys name as harrisson james aires potter on the letter lol
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
Blaise Zabini is male...
Inara chapter 13 . 9/29/2016
*Dances in delight at the show pf Granger's stupidity outside of her books*