Reviews for Bumping Uglies
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I will certainly not ask. Ever.
Awesome Puck, though!
Bloodgalore chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
That is just completely frickin hilarious.
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
...so THAT'S what's in Finn's browser history! The mystery is solved! lmao. Also, I totally have a new favorite quote for this arc lol.

"Everything you say is confusing and frightening."

For innocent little Harry, Puck's gotta be awfully tough to handle, and I get a kick out of imagining it every single time. Can't you just totally see Puck and Santana following him around saying random things just to make him blush? Or is that just me?
SNL chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Step one, cut a hole in the box.

LMFAO
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
loved it!
loubega chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I'm loving your story
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
What going to happen next
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I laughed the whole time reading this.
purpurea chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I was just re-reading Anonymity after reading this fic when I noticed a bit of inconsistency:

Here your Harry does not recognize the meaning behind "doin' it," but in chapter 4 of Anonymity he says "I went to a co-ed boarding school, everyone was kind of doing everyone."

Just thought you'd like to know. Confused!Harry is still adorable regardless.
Amanda chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
STARKID REFRENCE! That's all I can think right now. Well, that's a lie. I can think of the other stuff i liked to, which is everything. I loved the entire story, blushing Harry is so cute! This series is amazing and I love every chapter and every story in it :) Can't wait to read the next chapter of Notoriety.
S. Rune chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Undeniably sweet and I found myself smiling while reading all the way.
sissi chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
:D Penis in pizza box XD Like in that little fic on angst meme, only that was penis in a box wrapped as a Christmas gift...

Amazing! Hope for more one shots or even a new chapter for the main story soon!
princessfrankie chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Oh Poor Harry! He’s so native it’s adorable although that said I don’t think I ever want to know about the pizza box thing…. Great one-shot! Keep them coming! (No Play on words intended!)
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
since Kurt is definitely more femme, I'd invariably have him bottom for Harry

however, given the circumstances you've set up, with Kurt being the one caring for Harry through his hardships, I think when the moment comes, Kurt will be topping :)
Sarah May chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This was hilarious! I love this 'verse so much!