Reviews for Don't Move
chibihinachan chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
wooo! steamy story! ;) just a comment about the negative reviewer, ignore him/her! This story is awesome, and I really hope you continue it soon! (if there's more, that is.) I really love how you portrayed Dustfinger, he's so sweet! Gosh, please continue writing!
Aghavigah chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
That was something else. You truly are one of the best authors on this page!
Roxanne chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Wow... I love the amount of passion you put into writing this. I hope you continue on with the story, I'd like to know how Mortimer and Farid feel about this new found attravtion, how they feel now that this has actually happened.
meganhasatwitter chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
I usually don't read fan fiction, but this story has me totally captivated. Please continue to write it! I'm so hooked. I've read both chapters over and over again, and I can't put into words how well you write. You're extremely talented! I really love it.
ThePinkCurtain chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Can you please post more?! This is such a great story! :) You write very well.
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
yay update lol
SilverSepulchre chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
I am obsessed with this fic! Please, please, please update whenever you can! I don't know why people are getting so caught up on the age difference, you made it clear like two seconds into the first chapter that she was in college now. This is well-written and well-executed and I love it :)
Elli Vaughn chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Wow, a new chapter so quickly! I never expected it but how awesome. This chapter was sweet as well, and poor Meggie having to deal with that guy being a dick to her. I love how you portray Dustfinger; he sounds so amazing and sexy. Well I guess he just IS amazing and sexy;) hehe They're so cute together (seriously happy I'm not the only one who thought they belonged together.)
Elli Vaughn chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
It's lovely, very sweet. Your writing is fine, I don't know what that douchenozzle down there is talking about. They have something up their backside that's for sure. Your story was really darling and I want to know what is bothering meggie now. I was quite unhappy to see that there's only one chapter.
Leafshimmer chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
best chap ever!
Lolita.Scova chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Are you going to continue this? I wanna know what's bothering her...
Eris-R-Renee
itsjustm3 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I hope you didn't stop writing this story because of the review you got. I hope you keep writing, I really liked it and still want to know what Meggie's secret is :) . People shouldn't read things if they don't like the ship. Don't let the man get you down :)
XxWhy Can't I Be LovedxX chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I'm baack! Hey it's Pain Girl and my account got hacked so I made a new one. Just thought I'd tell you so you don't think I flaked on you when you update.

when shalt you update? It's been awhile and I really want to know what happens. Are you suffering from writers block? Is your computer being a bumbass? Well whatever is keeping you from updating I hope it stops soon,cause it's been a long time.

XxWhy Can't I Be LovedxX
Sexy Slut chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Damn that was so friggin hawt. Sexy DustfingerxMeggie is story rock!and anyone who says otherwise sucks FUCKIN ROCK,MAN(UH WOMAN)

S.S
The Girl Unnoticed chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oh,this is so cute! I love Meggie and Dustfinger! This is really good and hope to see you update very soon. And don't let that big meanie reviewer get you down. He or she is just a bitch. Please update soon!

-T.G.U