Reviews for Nobody's Hero
sanders1800 chapter 16 . 6/5
love this story and hope you decide to continue it.
guest chapter 16 . 5/24
Hey
Its time to continue this great story
Darkelf00 chapter 16 . 4/15
Loving this. please don't tell me that you've given up on this story. notice its been a while since you've added anything new.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 4/7
I get that they are young and dumb, but it seems very silly to knowingly marry one another after one kiss, no dates etc.
Erposhio chapter 1 . 4/7
truly magnificent. here's to you getting back to this one soon. it deserves to be completed.
trd9091 chapter 16 . 4/4
I don't normally read Harry Ginny, but you've won me over with this story. I love it and really hope you haven't abandoned it. Particularly, I've enjoyed their adventures and the people they've met. I like how drawn to them everyone seems. You describe their love and bond vividly. It is nice to get snippets from back home, too. MacNair's failure with the Giants was amusing. It seems Harry and Ginny can create problems regardless of where they are! Anyway, this story was highly recommended and worthy of praise - I hope you will someday finish it. Thanks!
Awesome story please update soon.
Thanks for writing this story it is definately better than others! I hope you continue working on this story.
Cassandra30 chapter 16 . 12/16/2016
Excellent! Golden Griffins! Apparently the Giants follow a very old religious belief.
Kami26Milla chapter 16 . 12/3/2016
Quando terá continuação? Estarei ansiosa :)
Parabéns pelo seu trabalho!
TBearTech chapter 16 . 11/29/2016
Good story with some nice portent of things to come. Please continue to update.
Tks
-C
cmfisher chapter 16 . 11/14/2016
This is such an interesting take on the Harry Potter universe. I see that it has been awhile since you last posted. I hope you continue with this story. Very very good .
potterreader chapter 16 . 9/27/2016
Another really good, but unfinished story. Looking forward to its completion someday.
GatorLHA2 chapter 16 . 9/27/2016
Good action story, it flows well.
stein.dario chapter 4 . 9/23/2016
I like this story,. Something different from usual, but it is still cool! I'm a bit sorry again for Dumbledore xD can't wait to read more!