Reviews for Nobody's Hero
Alwin-nl chapter 16 . 14h
And then, sadly, you ran out of inspiration, or simply couldn’t be bothered anymore. Too bad, this could use a continuation.

By the way, this Voldemort feels a bit like a caricature villain, all evil sneer and punishment. Too bad he doesn’t have a nose to grow one under, he could use a pointy moustache to twirl around a finger…
Alwin-nl chapter 11 . 12/6
“In clear English though she definitely had an European accent”

Or, “how to tell a writer is American”…
You do know English is a European language, right? And that there’s no such thing as “an European accent”? It’s like saying “all Americans sound the same, they all have an American accent”. Also, nearly every (western) European speaks English, often as a second or third language.
Alwin-nl chapter 9 . 12/6
As for the concept of “people only walk four blocks from home”, in Paris there’s a metro (subway) station every 200 meters or so (yes, all trough the city except for around the Sacre Coeur since it’s built on a hill) so many Parisians will only walk to the closest metro and hop on that. It’s much faster than walking and with a train every four minutes on average there’s barely any delay.
Alwin-nl chapter 8 . 12/6
France is in the EU, they’ve had the euro as legal currency since 2000, not the Franc.
Alwin-nl chapter 7 . 12/6
You can’t drive trough the arc d’ triomphe, it’s n the middle of a giant roundabout, a war memorial with an eternal flame under it. Very nice story so far, thanks!
Jacob Fritzsching chapter 16 . 11/12
Please update your story soon!
98leahcullen e chapter 16 . 9/23
ola esta es una historia increíble y es genial que no dejes la escritura pues es hermoso, esta historia en particular me a hecho amar a estos personajes mas de lo que lo hago. esta historia me a sacado sonrisas en momentos en los que sentí que no encontraría nada bueno.
Just William chapter 16 . 8/5
Has this story been abandoned?
Quaziemoto chapter 16 . 6/23
Wow! That was a really different story line, but it was a triffic change from the "Normal"
Harry Potter. It is a neate concept for this story, I'm looking forward to more of this story.
It keeps this 79 Y.O. out of my wife's way for a bit. Thank You Keep it coming.
Naruto30 chapter 16 . 5/6
Are u gonna continue this? U left many stories unfinished. Don't want this one to be incomplete. Hoping for a new update.
slytherinsal chapter 16 . 2/7
I like the way you've handled Ginny, better than canon where she's frankly rather creepy, you make her a believable partner for Harry instead of the huge amount of Oedipal complex that canon surrounds them with over how much she looks like Lily, which is so very wrong on many levels. As well as her being very much a little sister to him, it screams incest on more than one level.

I have enjoyed this story, and as you seem to be back, I hope it will be continued. I am hoping that Voldemort has not noticed the larger Griffin having green eyes, or at least, not thinking anything of it, but of course, that's the risk...
cameron1812 chapter 16 . 1/10
This is such a pleasure to read, thank you. Anytime you want to finish it you will have happy readers!
Mewpagano chapter 16 . 8/3/2022
u need to finish this an other historieees! T_T
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2022
Harry was just moaning Ginny has a boyfriend then a few sentences later they are kissing and married, huh? How high were you when you wrote that lol.
annie.jo.marie chapter 16 . 7/30/2022
Great story! Super interesting. Love the golden griffins! Hope you write more.