Reviews for Nobody's Hero
BookReader6493 chapter 16 . 11/6
Really like the story. Update soon?
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 16 . 10/25
An amazing story here so far! Looking forward to reading more!
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 10/19
Stupid Albus Dumbledore; this one's a boor, who thinks he'd snore?
He'll ruin wizards evermore, his Good's spoiled to the core.
morgenr chapter 16 . 10/16
I love all of your writing, but this story is my favorite out of all of the fanfiction I have read. I hope you find the inspiration to continue
LOVE IT.

PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE.

PLEASE KEEP GOING.
TheProphetBVB chapter 16 . 8/31
I do hope this one continues, though I saw it hasn't been updated for over a year, I've just read it today and really hope it isn't abandoned.
TheProphetBVB chapter 8 . 8/31
I really like your interpretation of Bill in this so far. A lot of authors portray him as the most laid back weasley, besides the Twins, but they forget he's a Weasley and has that Temper the rest of them do. I like laid back Bill, but it's good to see someone keep the character noticeably Weasley.
DarkMoonBitch chapter 1 . 7/29
please update soon, this story is so good.
sanders1800 chapter 16 . 6/5
love this story and hope you decide to continue it.
guest chapter 16 . 5/24
Hey
Its time to continue this great story
Darkelf00 chapter 16 . 4/15
Loving this. please don't tell me that you've given up on this story. notice its been a while since you've added anything new.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 4/7
I get that they are young and dumb, but it seems very silly to knowingly marry one another after one kiss, no dates etc.
Erposhio chapter 1 . 4/7
truly magnificent. here's to you getting back to this one soon. it deserves to be completed.
trd9091 chapter 16 . 4/4
I don't normally read Harry Ginny, but you've won me over with this story. I love it and really hope you haven't abandoned it. Particularly, I've enjoyed their adventures and the people they've met. I like how drawn to them everyone seems. You describe their love and bond vividly. It is nice to get snippets from back home, too. MacNair's failure with the Giants was amusing. It seems Harry and Ginny can create problems regardless of where they are! Anyway, this story was highly recommended and worthy of praise - I hope you will someday finish it. Thanks!
Awesome story please update soon.