Reviews for Nobody's Hero
Jeff Weasley chapter 3 . 7/6
Very, very, weird story compared to others. But I am weird, and I like weird, so not complaining here.
xForeverAndAlways chapter 2 . 3/16
I really hope that you decide to continue this. :)
Miss Millie chapter 14 . 2/17
Hello,
This my 3rd or 4th reading of this story pleassssssssssssssssseeeeee say you will finish it!
I just don't know how you get sooooooooooooooooo many stories that sound so real in this
World of H&G. I have been reading so much in the last few days, I think the authors have added more
Updates but not yet.
Don't forget this story ok?
Good luck.
MM
nayin17 chapter 14 . 2/11
Please update soon
nayin17 chapter 2 . 2/11
Albus really lose it lol
nayin17 chapter 1 . 2/11
I'm glad when Harry left the wizarding world Ginny is with him
AfricanAngel94 chapter 14 . 2/9
Great story so far need more
BlueMoose101 chapter 14 . 2/2
Great Story, keep it going. Also, given that Harry and Ginny keep having sex and he keeps inseminating her, she needs to get pregnant.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
Oh please! The way Harry treats Ginny is not how a lover would treat their significant half. You're better off writing smut like Twilight which is more focused on teen girl fantasies
whatweareafreaidof chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
one think that not talked about is ginny is underage she legal does not have the right to leave, the weasly could send arour to find her bring her back, and harry leaveing will not stop vladormore form leaveing to find him and kill him.
Lord Otello chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
Great story! They vanished! Lol, I still think that there are ways to locate them, although, it would be quite difficult! I wish you could update soon :)
xForeverAndAlways chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Please continue this. :)
MisterKo chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
Again another lovely story with chapters that wen missing
xForeverAndAlways chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
I hope you continue this. :)
Dustin chapter 14 . 7/20/2014