Reviews for Little Feet Working the Machine
QueenofRhymes chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This did come out just fine. Everyone was in character. If you ask me, there was enough Lee. I love how you portrayed the relationship between Tenten and Neji. It was utterly sweet. And fluffy. :D
Nejitenness chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Protective Neji always makes me smileee. Good job. Oh, and Team Gai love, you made me miss them even more.
Queen Kasumi chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Loved it! :) Thanks for sharing x
Crystal Spinning chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
This makes me so sad.
Not sad because the ending is happy, but sad that Tenten had to go through that. Seduction missions are a big plot bunny in this fandom, and oftenntimes they aren't handled with the kind of seriousness they deserve. Especially for our kunoichi - they're still so young.
I love your Tenten - she's feisty, definitely, with the perfect blend of gruff seriousness and playful cuteness. We are left a decent amount of room for imagination with her, which makes it easier but also more difficult.
More on Lee - MY SON. He's an idiot, he's a sweetheart, he means so well and fucks up so bad. I looooove TenLee friendships. Their dynamic is so solidly different from hers and Neji's, and from his and Neji's, and exploring the individual team differences is so rewarding.
now, the NEJITEN. God, you probably don't believe me, but NejiTen is probably my number one ship in the entire Narutoverse. I love supportive, protective Neji - he is a person who more than anyone else, IMO, understands the need for privacy and security. Neji is a very complex individual, and despite his assholery in pre-timeskip, is honestly one of the most genuine people in the show. He is simply Neji, take him or leave him, and if you don't like it, he doesn't actually give a shit. I imagine him to be fiercely defensive of the women in his life - Hanabi, Hinata, and Tenten, solely because he's a motherless child and I imagine him to be intensely protective of femininity (hence the skirt, the apron, and the long hair, hahaha, he's not afraid to be neat and elegant and I looove it).
This review is probably annoyingly long and incoherent but I love the way you handled this plot device and I love the NejiTen. It was more than a squint, haha. :)
Also - what is the title referencing?
obobob chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
didnt have to squint too hard for the nejiten ;D
372259 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Wonderfully written! You write NejiTen and the Team Gai dynamic so beautifully :D Bravo!
Lirileth chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Tears! I love it
ONNMT chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Aw... At first, I thought that this would just involve a jealous Neji, but it's a lot deeper than that. The panic was evident, and all of this was well-written. Wow...
Thank you, truly.
-ONNMT
Miss Momolo chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Perfect :')
hosh3007 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
It's sweet
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Luv the ending! Team Guy is so awesome! :')
Isilarma chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
That was brilliant. You wrote the interactions between the four of them perfectly. Very, very well done.
touch.the.sound chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This story bring a tear to my eye. It's beautifully written, and the emotions seem so real. Also, the line breaks where you interject something said before the mission don't make it seem rushed, but instead make it flow easier. Great job! :)
rebecca chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Wonderful piece of work :)
Jammix chapter 1 . 9/11/2012