Reviews for That Doesn't happen in Real Life
danqat chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
Silly question...I am assuming you plan to tell us, but what does MB stand for? I am pretty sure I can figure it out, but I thought I would ask.
ReneeGoetz chapter 24 . 11/28/2014
There's that real life ending. Still a great story. :)

ReneeGoetz chapter 23 . 11/28/2014
Love the Saved by the Bell and Brady Bunch refs. And yay, true love conquers! Very nice, miss!

ReneeGoetz chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
Sandlot!
ReneeGoetz chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
Vagina grabby hands and "unimacorn" butt plug. You are just all kinds of awesome, lady.

ReneeGoetz chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
Wow. That was intense. And very emotional. I hate to think about anyone going through any of that in real life

ReneeGoetz chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
Go Bella!
ReneeGoetz chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Barf.

Oh, ROTFLMFAO for sure.

But also, barf.

ReneeGoetz chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
The "orgy"... Hilarious. Just this whole thing is great.

Pillowender chapter 24 . 11/3/2014
Okaay. This story hurts. Like really stab in the pain, rip my heart to shred hurts. I just finished this and I can't stop the tears falling from my eyes. Which is unpleasant because it's really hot right now because the AC is broken, the windows are closed and crying doesn't exactly help with the temperature. There were moments in this story where I choked up, but I never cried. But when I finished reading the last chapter the dam just broke. I'm crying partly because you're a mean author and sorta open ended the story there and want to know what happened after(still have to read the outtake though), but I shed the tears mostly because your story projected exactly what happens in real life. Although we all love a cheesy love story like all others out there, but a story that can relate to a lot of people and make them realize just how harsh life can be sometimes is definitely tear-jerking. I'm talking about stories in line with Nicholas Sparks here. Damn can that author make you bawl your eyes out. But I can honestly say that you invoked my frustration in this story more than 'ole Sparks had in The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, Dear John and all other tear jerking stories I've read. I think people(especially those who read romance novels and dream of a cookie cutter ending of their own) need a dose of reality to remind them that in life you aren't always at the top of the wheel. Does that even make sense? LOL. Although the story was playful at the star it definitely took a huge turn in the chapter when Bella found out about the death of her mother. From there I was just screaming in my head that she should just drop it and accept Edward already, but I realized how hard that must be for someone in real life.
Anyways, I genuinely enjoyed your story. The dirty humor, the complicated relationship of best friends to lovers, the dark past; it all stirred up a really good story. Plus the bed scenes. God I swear I never thought I'd see a smut story that had scenes that weren't too boring, or weren't too much as well. I love the way how you project what the character feels during the scenes, but never give too much away for it to become boring or annoying because seriously, I am way past the 50 Shades of Grey sex scenes.
Gosh this is the first time I left a review for a twilight fic and the first time I left a review this long. Don't get me wrong, I've read a some good ones but none had invoked this much emotion from me. Just hands down bravo. You should really just consider turning this into a full blown novel because I think it could be a best seller. I know I'll be first in line to buy it. Just a suggestion if you do though, change the title to something that suit the story's more dramatic parts because "That Doesn't Happen in Real Life" in all honesty sounds like another romcom cliche chickread(which I though it was and actually was at first). It's not. It's actually something that deeper and much more than that. I laughed, I got angry, I cried, got angry again, felt relieved only to be frustrated again, got happy and then heartbroken, and a lot more. I think? I want to say more but I realized I already wrote too much and that I forgot what I was gonna say so I'll just end here. This story is definitely going into my favorites.
acw1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014

jansails chapter 25 . 10/7/2014
The girls are a hoot!
I wonder how much Bella will remember in the morning?
jansails/jan2

PS:
Shoot!
I couldn't go for my 3rd annual trip to Forks this year for SMD 2014.
Can't complain too much about it since I had a photo op with SM, got her autograph, & hung around the La Push First Beach bonfire with her last year :-D
My hubby was suffering from bradycardia & serious fatigue as a result of having his thyroid eliminated by radioactive pill.
Gosh, I missed it :-(
Alan & Travis are my buds, used to occasionally get together with them every 3-4 mos. in Orlando until Travis (TeamMeatshoaf!) moved to Atlanta to pursue the acting gig more professionally.
I still see Alan fairly often- he's the sweetest Edward ever!
deadliestdistractionRN chapter 25 . 10/6/2014
Oh man...roflmao!
kmah88 chapter 25 . 10/6/2014
ahhhhh memories. and now they've been immortalized in your fic! so awesome. and soooooo fucking funny! i literally had tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard as i read it. you captured the essence of all our hilarity so perfectly and weaved it right into your story, making it all your own genius. you have such a talent.
ang062 chapter 25 . 10/6/2014
There are not enough words to express how much I Flove you T. This was exactly what I needed today. Thank you for your words! And here's to many more best weekends ever! #48hourhotboxchallengeftmfw