Reviews for Remembrance
cstotts1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Will you do a happy ending for this duo ? Please!
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This one was just as sad too :( - hoping it is triology where they are both successful and finally back in touch!
Queen Nan chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This was a sad fic... I needs me a happy ending for Quinn and Rachel. I love this though, though I can't help but wanna see Rachel in this world.
ferrick chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
this is only the second story i read from you but not the last. i really like your writing style and your ideas and that the characters are so noticeable. i wished that writers like you would write for glee.
ThroughTheL00kingGlass chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I just read both Acceptance and Remembrance - such beautiful stories.
All the time, I just felt really bad for Rachel and kept thinking of the Season 2 finale, where Rachel tells Finn that she will go to New York after graduation come hell or high water and how Rachel let herself be defined by Finn in Season 3.
I would really love another part about Rachel and Quinn meeting in New York!
M chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Ahh a companion piece to Acceptance! Trilogy please?
SwiftyMunchkin chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is truly perfect!
Only thing to make it better would be to write some more but it's fine the way it is :D
randomsquared chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Said it in 'Acceptance' already: I absolutely adore this and would happily read 50 more chapters, even though it is perfect as it is!
lalalelanono chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
You really really have to continue this. Go get your girl, Fabray! Plus we'd really like to see Rachel as a Broadway star :)
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Awesome story. I like how Quinn always referred to Rachel as 'Rachel Berry' in her speeches. Great job.
AdelaideGleek chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Yes continue it!

Make it so Quinn goes to New York tracks down Rachel & tells her everything.
Mord5ith chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Wow.

It's... freaking great.

I'm happy you wrote this. It gave me a bigger idea about the whole situation in this universe.

I'm kind of asking for more, right now.

It would be nice... to see them face to face, each explaining their motives to the other.

But I have to admit, should it end here, it would still be a great two-pieces story.
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Wow, I loved this and Acceptance. I kind of think that this set up a perfect rise-to-glory story, but I understand the wish to keep the things that need not be said not said. Thanks for writing something so beautiful.
aarcticinferno chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wow, you've managed to capture not only Rachel's but Quinn's POV beautifully too. Can you not do anything? (haha)

Once again, thanks for writing (so amazingly) and sharing.
Silver chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Mygaawd this is the most beautiful Quinn/Rachel one-shot I've ever read next to Acceptance, seriously, I do hope, wish, want, pray, need you to write another one, 'cause the way you write is simply fascinating, a wonderful storyline _ and faberry is just too awesome for words :P...

please keep writing