Reviews for Baptized in Blood
Beautiful Rain Droplet chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
I like that you booted out Sakura!
Neo-Devil chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
update please, I liked the kyuubi/kurama fight, epic
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
umm... you forgot about the markings on the ground and you also slipped in that Bleach reference in there
Kiyiamayu chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
This is so good! It's really difficult to find a somewhat AU fanfic where Naruto, in a unique and awesome way (which you've done quite well), becomes stronger (and usually smarter, whether it be strategical or just basic knowledge). And even if I do find a fic where Naruto gets stronger, it's usually way to close to canon (even the dialogue being word for word), or he becomes god-like; which kinda annoys me. I like how you have a different spin on things, like Naruto learning kenjutsu and training with Jiraiya way earlier than in canon and most other stories. Keeps it interesting. Anyway, I really am enjoying this, and I hope to see an update sometime in the future. Thanks! -
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
" as all anime characters do after losing consciousness" This is what I hate on this site I don't want to read your commentary I want to read the story cut the self indulgent crap
Ghibly101 chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
I really don't like reviewing stories that say stuff like "give me -blank- reviews for the next chapter" or threaten you, but this is pretty good.
Ghibly101 chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Look at you, Naruto, corrupting little Konohamaru
Anon Ymous chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
You claim to have a smart Naruto but you have him paired with

Hinata. I find your logic flawed
Satosky chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
O.o did Hinata seriously die...if so that sucks ja. Naruto going beserk was cool heh
yukicrewger2 chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
"Leda" from the manga "Dragon Eye"? he uses a style referred to as the legendary "Halberd Arms"

or is it Natsu from "Fairy Tail"?
ramen-luver101 chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
scary but awsome at the same time and when you mentioned gaara i thought to myself "and somewhere in suna a red headed jinchuuriki sneezed"
clearshot01 chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
Woah, Naruto vs Kakashi. Can't say I saw that one coming, though I feel like an idiot for that. anyway, EPIC so far, keep up the good work, and KKA (Keep Kicking Ass (My motto. I usually use a brony version of it though. You can probably guess what it is)).
Rose Tiger chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
Keep-going!
Yoru Kurogane chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
great chapter and story so far, keep the good job
Rose Tiger chapter 9 . 5/18/2012