Reviews for Don't Ask, I'll Tell
horseluvr4 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Wonderful piece. Misunderstandings go both ways, and I love the layers in this (and how you pulled them apart and showed them to us).
golden-perception chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Awww! Such a good story! I actually like the happy ending!
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This was absolutely excellent! With each scenario your reader was able to ‘feel’ whatever it was that Blaine was going through in that moment. So well written!

I also appreciated the realism that you maintained in this story as opposed to a ‘Hollywood’ sunshine & lollipops ending, or, a tragic and twisted outcome. I feel that you also showed great insight and empathy in your portrayal of Mr. Anderson and his personal experience with trying to reconcile his son’s orientation.

Well Done!
colfermentalhead chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I really loved this story.

I'm a sucker for the rare fic that depicts Blaine's family in a 'normal' way. And you captured his father's progression beautifully.

I loved that in the second part, Blaine's mom can see both sides. She sees her child in pain, and her husband struggling to accept his son, and there's really nothing she can do about it.

The third part, where his father openly admits that he doesn't want Blaine to be hurt by the legal process.

The fourth, where his father is confronted with the obvious evidence that his son is sexually active. Dad deserves a medal here for not reacting!

The fifth, when Dad tells Blaine he's not ashamed of him and then realises his mistakes.

And the beautiful last part, I adore the fact that you kept it realistic. Too many fics like this end up in a fairy tale, which is great, but I'm a sucker for a realistic ending.

Adding it to my favourites immediately!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
a goood one
aworldofmyimagination chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I loved your story! Thanks for posting it!