Reviews for Snapshots
amazing, all of them, with the last one absolutely chilling
Eleid chapter 8 . 1/12
This series are amazing.
YaGirlMo chapter 8 . 11/16/2016
Please continue.
kittycat12346 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Best story ever!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/13/2016
Your writing is practically impeccable
Guest chapter 8 . 9/6/2015
Oh gosh! Love doesn't even come close to how I feel about these vignettes! Please please please consider containing these!
Living in a Paradox chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
ALL THE FEELS!
xtracy chapter 8 . 1/6/2015
I loved these so much. I thought they were absolutely adorable. It's nice to see happy snippets of their lives before the Games tore them apart.

Write more, please. :3
blackwidow11223 chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
Love this story!
madam-fandom chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
I loved it so much!M
CGreene chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
You're so good at capturing different voices! I really think you've done haymitch and madge perfectly.

I love "wounded bird", "rookie drunkee," the entire paragraph starting with, "she makes a painful sort of cry..." again, your ability to convey information though simple, beautiful detail is the hallmark of your writing. This is so good and so great, I could cry.

I wish your snapshots and segments could be complied and added as an appendix to the Hunger Game books so everyone could see Gale and Katniss this way and forget about stupid Peeta.
CGreene chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
I absolutely love this. Everything is so beautifully captured. Your sense of character, gift for detail, use of language. Truly perfect and utterly heartbreaking.

I love the line, "it's like the fairy takes she used to tell me, except backwards and real."
TheHungerGames71 chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
This is easily the best chapter! I love Haymitch's POV here-it reveals a completely different side of him that isn't usually highlighted in other fanfics!
TheHungerGames71 chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
I absolutely love this chapter & I'm so glad that you decided to include it!
CGreene chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
I can't tell you how much I love this. It's so beautifully written and imagined. I so wish you had been able to be an advisor or editor for Ms. Collins, because I like your version of Gale and Katniss so much better. Thanks for writing. :)