Reviews for Snapshots
xtracy chapter 8 . 1/6
I loved these so much. I thought they were absolutely adorable. It's nice to see happy snippets of their lives before the Games tore them apart.

Write more, please. :3
blackwidow11223 chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
Love this story!
madam-fandom chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
I loved it so much!M
CGreene chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
You're so good at capturing different voices! I really think you've done haymitch and madge perfectly.

I love "wounded bird", "rookie drunkee," the entire paragraph starting with, "she makes a painful sort of cry..." again, your ability to convey information though simple, beautiful detail is the hallmark of your writing. This is so good and so great, I could cry.

I wish your snapshots and segments could be complied and added as an appendix to the Hunger Game books so everyone could see Gale and Katniss this way and forget about stupid Peeta.
CGreene chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
I absolutely love this. Everything is so beautifully captured. Your sense of character, gift for detail, use of language. Truly perfect and utterly heartbreaking.

I love the line, "it's like the fairy takes she used to tell me, except backwards and real."
TheHungerGames71 chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
This is easily the best chapter! I love Haymitch's POV here-it reveals a completely different side of him that isn't usually highlighted in other fanfics!
TheHungerGames71 chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
I absolutely love this chapter & I'm so glad that you decided to include it!
CGreene chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
I can't tell you how much I love this. It's so beautifully written and imagined. I so wish you had been able to be an advisor or editor for Ms. Collins, because I like your version of Gale and Katniss so much better. Thanks for writing. :)
Aniveria chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Reading these again cause the movie is coming out. I'm reminded how I love these snapshots. They're beautifully written
Anonymous chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
Gosh, I love the last line.

I've really enjoyed all of these vignettes. They are so superbly well done and I loved them. You have excellent syntactical methods to secure the emotions that that, with your diction, really traces their relationship so well.
aquathyst chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
i want effie's perspective!
This is so good. I love itxD you're a talented writer.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
Love ur story! Can't wait to read more vignettes from other peoples perspective, could we have another one from Peeta's perspective and one from Cinna's? Update quickly please.
hi chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
Really liked your story! Please please please update ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
Such an original story and great perspectives in each of the chapters. Hope you continue with it!
Danielle chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Really love Haymitch's perspective. I feel like if someone writes him well, it is usually very well done, and you did a terrific job. That's for sharing and looking forward to more, if you see fit :)