Reviews for The Twelve Days of Mourning
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
You are such a good writer! Highly enjoyed! Every time I watch Legally Blonde I think of this! Could you do FanFiction on a different song, this one was so good! *snaps
Micheala chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Hahahahahaha! I know this is classified under "Angst" but I swear I spent half my time reading practically wetting myself at how funny some of those moments were! This is my favourite kind of Angst! The funny kind! But I'm glad she got happier in the end! Of only Elle knew the. That she would eventually go on to practically stalk said guy the. Fall out of love with him and in love some other guy who is cute and sweet and no where near as shallow!...all for our entertainment! :) *happy sigh* what a way to end a musical...or movie if you prefer that! ;)

Great work on this story! My homie-sexuals loved the story too! Seriously! I swear like two of them are crying! &onr is still rolling around on the floor laughing at Margot&Elle's comment at getting water thrown on her face and her hair getting messed up!
Kelly Leddy chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Awww such a great one shot

I feel so sorry for Elle when Warner breaks up with her, and I love that you wrote this as I believe in the musical they should have filled in this section even a small amount

Yay for vodka and best friends, sometimes they are the only things that see you through heartache
Shaunsie chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh my Oz... That's really sad! That day about "it" scared me a bit! But it was all very very good! Deffs filled in that gap nicely! I really really liked the whole thing! Good job lovely!

Shauna