Reviews for A Wedding in Cincinnati
I miss this Show. Andy was always a doll and i an see him with Bailey. Hopw one day your write them again.
Caroline chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
I really liked it a lot, Please Continue.
SherlockWholmes chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
I, too can see them getting fed up and sloping, although I can also see them not wanting to leave anyone out from the station.

As for the bachelor party, I can picture something really cheesy, but not all that risque. Not with Harb's wife, Mrs. Carlson, and Jennifer keeping an eye on things. (And they would, too). I can see a bowling alley, or maybe Harb's garage, and maybe an appearance from WKRP's carp mascot. I'd be more worried if Johnny or Venus were planning things.

I just added a follow in case you ever get back to this. I hope you do someday.
violet88 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Thanks for updating! Can't wait to read about the bachelor party Herb has in store!
Smithy chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Scratch that, I would hate to see Andy, Venus, Johnny, the Big Guy, Les and the guest of honor in a jail cell of Cincinnati's finest, Herb can rot for all I care {shows how much I hate the guy}.
Anon chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
I LOVE THIS. Andy's a little out of character, but Bailey's pretty spot-on. I really like your writing style, and I'm really excited for the next chapter! I'm happy you decided to continue this...it's such a promising storyline.
Smithy chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Letting Herb Tarlek plan Andy's bachelor party is a recipe for disaster. I do not want to think about the disaster to come. I sure hope the police aren't involved, and I would hate to see everyone {with the exception of the bride and matron of honor} locked up in the jail of Cincinnati's finest. What is Andy thinking? By the way, welcome back, and I hope to see more.
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Hmmmmm...

Ok, Andy and Bailey getting married. I can see that She always was an understated beauty I thought.

I would just have them elope and come back and have a party/reception. Take Jennifer & Mrs. Carlson out, then Mr. Carlson, Johnny and Venus (leave Herb & Less in charge...OMG they'd think that was better than Christmas)

Then come back and party.

But you did good. A different take.

Rate: A
Smithy chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Wanna bet they wind up eloping, especially if Mama Carlson starts interfering? I think there are a few casinos and wedding chapels in Kentucky, which is across the river.
violet88 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
great story! I love the idea of bailey & andy together! I hope you continue! Excited to read more!