Reviews for Never Forget
Chuckfanster chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I really liked your ending - far better than what was on TV. Thank you for writing.
PeterOinNYC chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
It was so good to see you grace these pages with your talents again and with a wonderfully upbeat version of what happened after all the goodbyes. Nicely done indeed. It was also great coming here and seeing that you will be publishing soon. Congratulations and I'm looking forward to reading it this summer. I will also be honest and tell you I was hoping you might grace us with another chapter or two of A Collection of Dates. I'm terrible, I like closure - one of the reasons I like particular story. It gave me more closure. I guess I'd like more in Dates. I also understand that you may not be able to recapture that moment - and that your Chuck and Sarah in stories since are ... different. Just know that although I found you later in the game, I've enjoyed your writing and look forward to more.
Thanks for sharing this with us.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Lovely.
doc2or chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
A very passionate and emotional ending to the show but that shouldn't be much of a surprise as you always wrote Chuck and Sarah with passion and emotion. (Just thinking of stories like "the little things' for example). A wonderful ending for such a wonderful show, thank you so much Mikki13.
musingsofnobody chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
So...beautiful, and I don't think that's enough to describe this. Awesome writing!
wassupchuck chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Best Ever! Thanks for the story. You have been missed here!
All In The Bones chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Wonderfully done- absolutely wonderfully done! And that should have been the happy ending we were craving. I'm not really in the hater's camp, but that was the warm and fuzzy ending I needed. Great job!
MrsMarianneBrandon chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
My first thought after the finale ended and I was a blubbering little angry mess was that I could not wait for someone to write a Fic that gave a real, satisfying ending (even if I had to write it myself)! It was just too heartbreaking! Gah! I can't think about it...it gets me all upset. My favourite show ever and that was the ending that they gave to all of their devoted fans? Honestly...

Anyways...rant over. Thank you for writing this! This is beautifully poetic. I love that they named their baby after Chuck's dad too! Perfect! You made me believe that the kiss could have been "magic" after all :)
P.J. Murphy chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
But that's still the ending we'll get. Those two will be together, and this was a great insight into how that will play out.

Great story. Beautiful work as always.
AdmiralK chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Thank you so much for this! This is the closure to that chapter of Chuck and Sarah's story that I was hoping job Mikki.
Lola chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
*Sobs* it's just so beautiful! I missed your writings so much and to have you come back with this after the "ambiguous" crap ending we got *sniff* it's just...I can't...ugh I love it!
Extreme chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Now that was a love letter to the fans. Thank you for a real ending.
scool chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
oh... yeah
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Welcome back...great story, you definitely know how to write the good stuff. Thank you...
Naemeth chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
It was a nice ending you added on, and I think in my mind at least, that is how Chuck actually ended. Good job!