Reviews for Head Over Heels
Meeia chapter 32 . 1/22
That was so nice! Yes, it's a bit of a clichè but who doesn't love a sprinkle of expected sweet moments to happen? It's a lovely chapter!
Yukiko Flame chapter 1 . 1/16
YES! OMG THIS IS SO AWESOME! I AM LOVING IT!
TheCaptainOfShips chapter 32 . 1/10
IIIMMMMM NNOOTTTTTT RREEEEEAAADDDYYY
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 32 . 1/10
Yay!
anonymous chapter 32 . 1/10
YEY! you the story is going to be finished nad my waiting didnt go to waste at last
THANK YOU !
pindenbot chapter 32 . 1/9
I've been waiting for this moment! Oh my! Thank you for updating! Hope to see the next chapter soon but no pressure! Great job!
ruhiwritesxo chapter 1 . 1/9
Jeeesh what a douche ... Very unflattering
FoulIceQueen chapter 32 . 1/9
KICK ASS NATSUME IS BACKK! AND REO THE STINK POT IS OUT OF LUCK Hahahah. Thanks for the beautiful wonderous chapter that has started off my day!
Katherine Kalissa Amara chapter 32 . 1/9
-Gapes- I want to have wedding but i don't want to marry a bloody monkey called a man.
The Midnight Crier chapter 32 . 1/9
Awww, Natsume's confession was so cute! This story is ending already? It's been such a long time and I'm glad yoy made this story. Thank you.
the white wolf Haruka chapter 32 . 1/8
Will they get married in the next chapter?
icecreamnova chapter 32 . 1/8
I can't believe its ending it seems like yesterday thatvu started reading and enjoying the story
Jen chapter 32 . 1/8
Yes! They're together! Yeah, I kind of feel bad for Reo's family for wasting their time, money, and effort. But now Natsume and Mikan r together! Yay!
EchizenRyoma chapter 32 . 1/8
ohhh
Crimson Citrus chapter 32 . 1/8
*gasp*! That was sooo cute! It was a great story and I'll be looking forward to the epilogue. ()/