Reviews for One Week Therapy
ChocolateVocaloider chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
c-cAN I JUST...HUG YOU AND SHOWER YOU WITH LOVE?

It's really rare to see these kinds of things.. So I'm really glad you made this! Please make more if you can! ;u;
RainbowKasai chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
omg I FINALLY FOUND ANOTHER SATOU/TANESHIMA SHIPPER. LET ME HUG YOU. PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE.
AmberAsh chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
The plot seems interesting. I would like to see how it progresses. You need to review the tense the story has been written in, though.

For instance,

The high school student looked up at him. Her face is flushed and has a few scratches; her innocent looking eyes stared back at his.

should EITHER be written as,

The high school student looked up at him. Her face was flushed and had a few scratches; her innocent looking eyes stared back at his.
(Past Tense)

OR

The high school student looks up at him. Her face is flushed and has a few scratches; her innocent looking eyes stare back at his.
(Present Tense)

The choice is yours. Otherwise, the story hooks the reader. Nice work there. Please do continue with it. I'll be waiting for the update. _
KeroGuardian chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I'm happy to see a SatouxPopura story...actually I'm happy to see a Popura story at all, there aren't any here with her as a main character for some reason. But I really liked the way you introduced Popura into the story and hope to read more, thanks! Oh, and that part where Satou admitted he really needed her just makes me think back to episodes where he's always had to turn to her for help with his feelings for Yachiyo. ;_;
sakuramiko chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Yay a Satou/Tanshima story. I am interested in seeing where this will go.