Reviews for Tangled Web
kendermouse chapter 13 . 3/16
Really enjoyed these two stories. I'd love to see more.
Someone chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
Well.
Damnit, just yes.
I absolutely, 100%, undoubtedly HATED the ending to the canon version of this episode.
So now I'mma pretend that this is what happened.
Much better.
queenfirst chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
i agree, donna! HAHA
queenfirst chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
love u donna [bursts into tears]
starlingmks chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
You put things up on teaspoon and I hop over here to read the whole thing. I love it that you don't leave us with abandoned wips and I love your stories. Especially bringing Pete to this universe.
TheBleachDoctor chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
I'm not sure I'll ever get tired of telling you this, but I live your stories.
Even though they are lacking in the suspense department, they are satisfying.

By the way, the latest Doctor Who episode... The Doctor is getting a bit ruthless, yeah?
m0ckingbird77 chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
Haha, this one was brilliant too! I love the way you did Donna. And Mickey, and Jack, and everything was amazing! Thank you so much for writing!
SpaceHead3 chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
Thanks for the sequel! Good story; I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
i feel so bad for these UNIT soldiers, Donna and Jackie put together must have really put them off of marriage. i wish i could have seen some more Donna/Jackie interaction but i'm sure you'll do it in the sequel when they all help fight the Sontaran threat and Mickey introduces them to his new girlfriend Martha Jones (i was a Mickey/Martha shipper long before RTD thought of it). fantastic fic!
Hoopa chapter 13 . 3/18/2012
Stayed up all night to read this and the previous installment, can't put it down and go to bed because HONESTLY? I prefer your version way way better and love it to pieces. Brilliant, you are.
George Weasley's Ear chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Hehe. Dashing good looks and irresistable charm. So true!
Cherazor chapter 13 . 3/1/2012
I really can't tell you how glad I was when I noticed that you were writing a sequel to The Phoenix and the Wolf. XD (And I'm also glad to see it's gotten more attention than it's predecessor). I loved the whole ride. And getting to see Donna was just lovely, really.

I do hope you'll write more stories fitting into this 'verse sometime in the future!
Laikayanel chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Since everything was going so well all along the fic, I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. So it was nice to get the unexpected(for me) happy ending.

I think canon has made me a glutton for angst.
MaryMatthesen chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
Loved it! Thank you so much for writing and posting!
JollyRoger1 chapter 13 . 2/17/2012