Reviews for Once Upon A Petrova
dorkyhoks chapter 47 . 7/15
I absolutely love this story! Please update! Its really will written and hope you can continue! I hope kol doesn't die in this because I think how kol died in tvd was the stupidest thing ever! He's a damn ORIGINAL it should've been hard to kill him but anyway I really hope you update!
geminigurl89 chapter 17 . 10/27/2014
I'm having some trouble understanding why Veronika is so mad at Katherine. If Katherine hadn't gotten pregnant she would've ended up married to the spouse abusing rapist, which I assume is not something Veronika would want for her sister. I don't know, maybe it's just because I have a soft spot for Katherine.
RenTenTen chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
Hmmm. I'm liking this story.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 27 . 10/18/2014
why the hell are you having a problem with the future Klaus/caroline obviously it wont happen why would he want caroline when he was veronika and has been with her for over five hundred years? he would be an idiot to throw all that away for a baby vampire
MsRose91 chapter 47 . 10/7/2014
I love the story, I have become totally addicted to it! I love Veronika and Klaus together, they are like the cutest couple ever. I can't wait for more, update soon!
taya buchanan chapter 24 . 7/18/2014
How many Petrova s are there lol
SilverShadowWolf46 chapter 46 . 5/28/2014
awwwww . That's so adorable; I'm just waiting for you to throw some BIG plot twist at us, that will have us crying... Can't wait for the next chapter :)
totalRandum chapter 46 . 3/30/2014
This chapter was awesome. I can't wait for the next :)
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
such a complex relationship but they are always together and there for each other because that is love even if Klaus wont admit it yet im glad he has only wanted her for the last five hundred years it makes it all that much better to know he has cared for and wanted and still wants her even after being together for so long
Lesly2626 chapter 45 . 2/15/2014
It's really good please write more and soon.
katherinemikaelson chapter 45 . 2/6/2014
please keep posting
totalRandum chapter 45 . 2/6/2014
I enjoyed reading this chapter. Please update soon :)
winxgirl1997 chapter 45 . 2/6/2014
Plz updae soon plz
Guest chapter 45 . 2/6/2014
I don't want Klaus to cheat on Veronika I really love them together
chibichibi98 chapter 45 . 2/6/2014
Aww I loved Katherine and Veronika. Update soon!