Reviews for A Love Lost Becomes a Love Gained
I luv Writing67 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
You BETTER be writing the next chapter soon or I hold no punishments for what i will do...jk...maybe... More please :)
happygoluckyfull chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Hey, this is a great start, can't wait till the next! :D
Smithback chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
sounds good
Heeeeey chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Lovely beginning. Update soon. :)
Heeeeey chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Lovely beginning. Update soon. :)
Kira chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Hey I wanted to say what a great first chapter! I'm overly excited for the next chapter. I have never read a Tom/ hermoine fanfic! If you do keep up with the story I promise I will review every chapter. Also loving your name :)
Irony chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I love this start , I can already tell it's going to be a great

Story, also I can't wait until you update!
Irony chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I love this start , I can already tell it's going to be a great

Story, also I can't wait until you update!
KaelynMarieSalvatore chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Loveeee
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Maybe could you have Hermione become a bit prettier, and less book oriented, like have her participate in dances, maybe even Quidditch, but still have her be smart and talented, a rival to the all powerful Riddle...
Account Currently on Hiatus chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Hermione, oh, Hermione. How terribly know-it-all-like of her. *sighs* This is pretty good, and seems a promising start. I love how well you portray Dumbledore, as the all-knowing, seemingly unbeatable headmaster. Well, as for history, you could have them meet Grindelwald, maybe even have her win in a duel with him? Update soon please, I look forwards to reading more.
Chleo chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Pretty good so far

Is she going to meet Tom as a kid or as prefect/ head boy?

I'd love to see this story with Tom as a child and hermione befriendIng him...
Galadrieliel chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
"Of course I know him! He got an Outstanding on an Ancient Runes assignment once while I got an Exceeds Expectations!" How very Hermione of her. xD

I think it's a good first chapter :) Continue the good work :D