Reviews for Inseparable
unknown chapter 1 . 1/5
good story but in my opinion you need to continue this story
Mr. Pro chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
This is the worst one yet... it's not just two people such as: MistyAsh or MayGary etc. But this is incest (forgive me if I spelled it wrong) and in addition ALL I LISTED ARE TEN AND SHOULD NOT HAVE INTERCOURSE, and yes, I mean sexually. ALSO HILBERT AND HILDA ARE ALSO TEN. So please if you have friends that have sexual fanfics, tell them from Pro, to keep to themselves and/or take down from the web. Good day!
Zedric751 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Great Job!
Satanios chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
The best Pkmn fanfiction I have ever read, awesome story, humore and romance 3 I hardly ask you to make other chapters, this needs more! (at least one more chapt, i really need to read more of this) If it's out of 10, i'd give it 100/10.
I'll be waiting for the next chapt. !
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Aw, that was so cute and I just love how it gradually went from Hilda teasing Hilbert to him teasing her instead. xD
FrostingFlames chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
You know, I can just picture right after the ocean scene, Kyogre popping out and somehow managing to flip them the bird. Moment breakers FTW, people!
INSTAGRAMcracker chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
*sqeals with delight*
heroman45 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
First: That was totally a Lion King reference. This story is actually pretty cute. I like it better than the Volkner story.
SilentDreamer23 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Agree with the last commenter. Rushed towards the end. You mentioned N only once and I would have liked to see him appear a couple of times to fight it out with Black. Otherwise great story. The emotions between them were clear and on point.
Bronski chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
The beginning was great but the pace was getting erratic near the end. It's too rushed especially when Hilbert confesses to Hilda. There should be more tension. Like Hilbert fighting inside his mind. It should be extended. With a suitable pace, in my opinion, this fic should be around 10000-15000 words.
mewtwo master chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Nice.
James LS chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This was greatly enjoyable. Not a lot of great brother/sister fics out there. Most of the ones I've found just have the brother and sister start boning immediately like it's the most natural thing in the world and don't give it a second thought and the author pretty much ignores the taboo nature of it, which completely ruins all of the romance and eroticism. You actually addressed it and had it build gradually here and had them be reluctant at first, which was great. I stopped playing/following Pokemon after the first generation so some of the references may have been lost on me but it still worked great as a stand-alone story. Bravo! I hope you write more brother/sister stories in the future.
Flandre Nightshade chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Wincest. it's full of win.
VioletCamellia chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
if hilda and hilbert was a incest pairing, i'll still ship it.
anyways,i really liked this!great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
i think this can relate to real life. if you truley love someone and they love you, dispite being related, the two should be together. it shouldn't matter if you are related.