Reviews for Another Statement of Causality
Que'dBystander chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I've been skeptical to read anymore of the alternate verse fics I've come across. But your IT Doesn't Hurt fic inspired me to check this one out and I can say honestly I'm intrigued your a genuine writer. I salute!
HugzForFree chapter 17 . 11/4/2013
I really like your characterization of Amelia. I don't really remember her brief appearance on Grey's, and I've never watched private practice, so I don't know much about her. But I really like what you've done with her in this story...
HugzForFree chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
I never thought I could enjoy a story so much with absolutely no sex in it. You've proven me VERY wrong...
HugzForFree chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
Well I'm thoroughly enjoying this story this far. Kudus to you as a writer, I've never read a story on this site with multiple point of views like yours. Whenever I read stories with multiple povs it always seems jumbled where yours is coherent. It takes talent to do that. What's more is your ability to convey multiple characters emotions. You've got skill. Thanks for sharing your gift. : )
HelNik123 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I was really hoping to find a fic about this episode! I really wanted it to go further than it did. I'm so happy right now, it's stupid. :)
SongBeneathTheSong3 chapter 30 . 1/3/2013
Perfect story. I loved it!
gabs88 chapter 30 . 11/8/2012
Your writing is incredible. Descriptive, entertaining and well thought out. I laughed out loud at times (embarrassing) and was completely enthralled by the drama at others. Your characters were rich, amazingly presented and given depth often missed in the show. I loved the the sides to their personalities we've seen glimpses off on TV being explored further, and I love the whole new sides to them that you've developed. Arizona being a cyclist was intruiging, and I loved her drunken rationalising of why it was okay she drove drunk. Hilarious. I love that you have them doing normal things-drinking, talking about brushing their teeth while their partner is on the toilet, smoking and the list just goes on.
And I LOVE your Mark Sloan.

Your writing is what I aspire to with my own few attempts at fan fiction. Well done!
aussie-grrl chapter 30 . 8/17/2012
My fav story ATM love it
allthingsluv chapter 30 . 8/6/2012
WOW! WOW! WOW! It took me a few days but I finally finished this fic and I must say that I have enjoyed reading it and can't wait to get to the sequel!

This was an awesome continuation to "If/Then"...the ending was a little sad but it's true that in order to know if something is truly yours, you have to let it go and if it comes back to you then you know it was meant to be it. I can't wait to see how Callie and Arizona navigate through this difficult time.

It was definitely heartbreaking to read Callie in a sense come in to her own in terms of owning her sexuality and starting to be more open about who she is only for Arizona to decide that it won't work. I can see how having children may not be a part of your dream but Callie & the kids are a package just like Owen & the kids are a package.

Anyway...great writing...looking forward to the sequel which I will start tonight when I get home from work.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/4/2012
WHAAAAT! thankgod i only finished this now and the sequel is already up!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/23/2012
breath taking final scene. Congratulations.
I hope to read more.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/20/2012
Loved this story, the ending especially. Hope to see the next installment very soon?
hermionelanelk chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
I have not yet finished reading this. But I wanted to say that I love it!
calzon rizzles fan chapter 30 . 7/5/2012
I enjoyed your story very much. Thanks for sharing it.
Lavenderangel chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
OH SNAP! SHIT JUST GOT REAL!