Reviews for Damsel In Distress
Chrikaru chapter 13 . 10/11/2009
Even though you probably don't use this site much anymore I just wanted to say that I greatly enjoyed this piece of writing so thank you very much!
D3v10usP4nd4 chapter 6 . 7/10/2005
OHH! This is such a good story! Very well written XD
Elly chapter 13 . 10/31/2004
I cant understand ther are only 10 reviewers? your story is so lovely..thank you
Net chapter 12 . 1/23/2004
A fabulous piece of work! Your story was really great!
Fionarox chapter 13 . 11/28/2003
This was a great story, and I am so glad that you finished it! _ But you kinda underestimated the 'little' OOC you promised. But I did like the pig-like race you created. Why don't you create a sequel, where an avian (winged human?) falls in love with Hiro, and desires him for herself? Just a suggestion, but it was a great story1
KnighteWolfe chapter 13 . 9/30/2003
This was a very beautiful story. I liked the way it flowed all together. You took things way out there and then brought them all back in to tie together in one beautiful and moving story. There are some mnior spelling errors, but they can be forgotten as the story flows towards its conclusion.

Will there be a story like this for each pilot? That would be very good idea and they could all be tied together as a series.

Keep up the awesome work.

Knightewolfe

Krisitn chapter 4 . 3/1/2003
Aww, cute! I loved it! To bad it's the end, it would be cool if you could write a sequel for Relena going back to visit. Oh well, keep writing!
pinkC yuh chapter 4 . 8/31/2002
I love this fic! Though i was very irritated that each chapter was so so long, but i stuck with it. It is now one of my favorite fics! This is the best! I hope I see more from you very soon!

Christine aka Pink Cloud
Gemin16 chapter 4 . 8/4/2002
Jeez...it was a lovely story and it was sooooo long. I liked it a lot.
hiya chapter 4 . 7/21/2002
i love this fic, i don't know why it only has 3 reviews. i want you to know you have a great fic, and it's doing on my fav list.
Ley chapter 2 . 5/26/2002
This is great! I love it! Please continue soon.
Ley chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
This is good, nice job. I hope you continue. Cheers!
Ladyamalthea chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
this is a great story. Hope you continue it.