Reviews for Strangulation
NorthernMage chapter 1 . 4/14
I had to hold off on reading this - I wrote something about Sherlock being strangled in the apartment, and I have a rule that I don't read other fanfics expanding/changing a scene when I'm messing with that same scene...

I really liked this! John probably should have picked up on it, or at least checked to see if he was okay in the episode...
fallen angel chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Haha! I loved this! I was hoping to find some good Sherlock fanfiction and here it is! Yours is actually the first one I've read and I will guiltily admit that I'll agree-I'm a big fan of seeing Sherlock ummm...getting banged up a bit? LOL. I blame my roommate for this, she was watching it on Netflix when I got home this morning, it looks like I'm into a new fandom here xD anytime I go and look up fanfics after I've watched a show I know I'm so very, very doomed (but in a good way, hehe!) Anyways, I really did like this and I liked how you had John see that Sherlock can be vulnerable too...I was a little miffed actually that Sherlock hadn't brought up what happened in the apartment to John, or that John hadn't pressed harder on it, so this was definitely a good filler! Gyah, I'm already sensing a deep friendship with these two characters...must...read...more...*clicks*
Jug chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Loved it :)
bohobo chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
It was really well written. And I love the little manly displays of affection. At the end I was disappointed thinking he was going back to bed but then I read the last two parts and was happy with the adorable ending.
Anonymoustache chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
:) smiles and hugs...love love love love love your writing sooooo much...I have read almost every Sherlock fic you've done and they're all spectacular! Great work!
penthestory chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I have too many feels for this :
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Great story! I love that you wrote on this subject. I have not read one so far and I can't help and wonder why! I really liked it!
SherlockedSherlockian chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Awh...so adorable! Awesome ending!
InsideYourDreams24 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Such a sweet ending. I love your writing, as you can probably tell haha. I think the way you portray the two of them is absolutely perfect! And you're right, there definitely needs to be more Sherlock whump out there ;) Happy writing!
I'mAnonymous XD chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This was amazing, I really really enjoy your style of writing! You're a very talented author, and I can't wait to read your other stories! *hugs*
Nikevi chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I'm in loovveee~ I think my previous reviews say it all. YOU are spectacular.
MaverikFlame chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Well done! You managed to show Sherlock's vulnerability while keeping him in character, which is no mean feat. I was so disappointed when there was no follow hurt/comfort scene after the whole strangulation bit. Thank you for filling that void!

*ears prick up* A whole series of Sherlock whumpage, you say? Excuse me while I go raid your other fics then!

There can never be enough Sherlock whumpage. Ever. :D
Anon chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Awww, poor Sherlock! Loved this, subtle whump.
Sarah Knight chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Aw, sweet story. It does intrigue me that Sherlock didn't bother to mention the attack in Soo Lin's flat. Good idea writing more whump, hurry up :)
Katherine MacLennan chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
haha! i knew id love this when i saw your name! i love it when Katherine's are super awesome with noticing fine details like the fact that he didn't have bruises on his neck, for i was thinking the same thing! and i love how you broke it down just like i did about why.I agree with you on your lovely idea for a bunch of series whump fic's! i will read them hungrily:D any-who on with the fic...AWE the simplicity of wanting to warn John was so sweet. oh gosh! yes its so real that he didn't scream and didn't try to read too much into his dream, very Sherlock. John knows his habits, love it. Awee, so much Bromance! eeek! i loved it keep it coming !