Reviews for A few Parting Words
aaaaaaaaaaw...
Soft Flame Matthias chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Idea is nice, but... it dosent deserve 6
Jillie Rose chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
I would end it with Brock voiceovering - cos that wee amn is annoying sometimes. But they have a new one for POkemon Advanced and he's even worse!
Sorry, ranting. Great fic!
StarQuality chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
You are such a good writer, you've re-instated my love for PKMN, thank you!

That was really good and it could happen. I think it's time for another authtor to go on my list!
Tsunami Shadow chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
You should tell the POkemon creators to redo that episode.-
Japanese Lordess chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
the narriator is annying anyway...oh yeah thats story was awsome...why don't you make pokemon 2 that would be the shippiest aaml yet
Live for the Moment chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
OWWW! I love AAMR ! I read a few of your other stories and so far I've LOVED them all. Noviced my ass. I think I'll read them all. Please write more.

*Sara*
Ztarlight chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
'Twas very bittersweet, but the format you used was confusing. The whole idea of a script fit in well, but why was the word "Legacychaos" written over every other line?
GameGuardian2x chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
Uhm did you say you were a novice? If you can write fics this good and still be a novice, i don't want to think about what i count as
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
SWEET!
Espirit-sama chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
Okay, that was really cool. I like how it's just a discussion too. :)
Si-poo chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
Very good. The narrator always says something really corny at the end of an episode doesn't he? And have u noticed that at the end of nearly every episode Ash&Co. always turn around and wave at their new friends.
Taz chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
Brock should've told Ash about on the TV show.
Avenger10 chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
awww, that's so...mushy(and sweet)
Dragoness chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
Hehe...That corny narrator bit is...well, aside from corny, it's funny. *_*;; The rest of it, while cute, is...a bit too fast for me, but then it could've just been the format...(yeah, I know you said not to criticize the format *_*;;;) Oh well...Just didn't leave much room for narration and all the emotion stuff, though you did get a good bit in...Coulda done more with Misty's POV after Ash confesses...I dunno. Don't mind me, I'm in the process of seriously procrastinating for little or no good reason...(by school standards) *_*;; Tat's all! *_*;