Reviews for The Wizard Twins
Anonymus chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
This story has the worst grammar and spelling I have ever seen. :l
Lady Cocoa chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Are you still accepting OCs? If so, I have one for you:

Ellis Stardust, school of fire, has amnesia, age 13, level34. This way you have some wiggle room!
Periwinkle and TinkerBell chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
i dont think this sucks! i think this is flitterific! :D keep goin'!
iJazzerBright chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Beginning reminds a lot like the end of Star Wars III...
Good story and they have some cool names!
Wolf star1500 chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
Wicked story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
how do you get upstairs on the castle that rattlebones is on
Guest chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
also so you know Arlic Storm is 14 has purple eyes and hair, very short tempered, lvl 26 is gay and his second school is fire
Guest chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
OC is Arlic Storm... storm wizard
Ryan chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
It was good for a 11 oclock at night story lol. AMAZINGGGA
Angelia White chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Quidditch? Really?

What is it with people and putting quidditch in if it isn't a crossover. I mean a grand total of 1 fic I have read has a legit reason to have Quidditch and that's because Harry Potter himself cameo's a couple of times.
xXSniperKingXx chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
nice i like it keep working and good luck in school, also about Melissa, while she would complain from time to time she wouldn't complain about being a "combat Theurgist" because she didn't mind helping others and one last thing, Melissa grew up in Mooshu and tends to be like a ninja when she's on a mission or quest, sticking to the shadows, gathering info that sort of stuff. so keep it up!
Call Me Shadow chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
I forgot I submitted her here. Good story, but you my want to proof read it or get a beta. You have some grammar and spelling errors.
Hour 13 chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
When do Valerian, Valdus, and Tristan appear?
livetogetherdiealone chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Well written i must say. I was on Wizard 101 earlier and i thought what it would be like to read a story from the character POV. Cant wait to see what happens!
Call Me Shadow chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
It's a really good story! Most the time people who do stories that follow the plot line are kinda boring, but this seems interesting. Keep up the good work!