Reviews for Turn Back Time
ilovedobermans chapter 16 . 1/31
Please post more chapters! I have been enjoying ALL of your stories, and this one is no different. It's interesting that you chose a far more serious topic this time. You're doing a great job. Mistakes are cheerfully accepted, especially as I'd rather read than wait!
Hetep-Heres chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
Great story, thank you for writing it and sharing it with us!
Now, I'm impatiently waiting for next chapter...Please, keep on with it, and congratulations again!
DietMJ chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
Nice that they could talk about some things and maybe their relationship can develop from there. So I'm wondering what Felipe really said to Diego.
ChristinaW66 chapter 16 . 11/21/2014
That handkerchief is going to come back and haunt Zorro. Can't wait for a reveal! Looking forward to your next chapter.
La Cuidadora chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
When will Zorro/Diego recognize how dangerous it is to accept tokens from women? First the Commandant's daughter at Devil's Fortress, now Sophia. Someone should point out to her how much danger she put Zorro in by running in front of his horse and deliberately delaying his escape. And of course he's too gallant to reprimand her, and instead feels guilty!
Glad to see Victoria beginning to appreciate Diego.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
CrazyJan57 chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
What is it with Zorro accepting tokens from women and trying to justify it to himself! You think he would have learnt his lesson from the woman in Devil's Fortress. LOL ...
DietMJ chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
Oh dear, Zorro and his accepting tokens from pretty girls. Now he's really going to get into trouble. Thanks for posting the story. I feel so sad for Victoria, having had a loss as she had years ago, I understand. Poor Diego having to watch as a "friend" when he is feeling the loss as well.
DietMJ chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
So I got an update notice since I was following your for this new chapter. Then I realize I had never read it before so I started at the beginning. I must admit I had not idea of what was going on. I guess you alluded to the situation of "Zorro staying too long" in one of the previous chapters. I was completely confused and thought I missed a chapter. But it does explain a bit about Diego's behavior.
mjf2468 chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
Thank you SO much for posting so quickly! Been waiting so (im) patiently for the conclusion/reveal/just more chapters of this story. Please oh please do not leave us and Victoria in agony for much longer. (just kidding...a little) Really am enjoying this story! Errors, what errors? I did not see any. It also adds to the story that Sophie helped save Zorro. Cannot wait to see more!
katie1999 chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
Thank you, for updating so soon again, and let us see Zorro in action again. This is heading for a climax and I'm curious to see when and how the reveal willl take place.
QueenNaberrie chapter 15 . 11/15/2014
Aww. That is sad that she lost the baby. Diego really needs to tell her the truth, especially now...after all they've been through.

I think at this point, no one would question Victoria turning her affections to Diego after they have seen them interact the last couple of months.

I look forward to your next update!
ChristinaW66 chapter 15 . 11/13/2014
I am excited you have posted more. Please post another chapter soon.
Dapet chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
Thank you. Keep them coming. This is a really good story. No one else has written a story with this subject as its theme. Many people can definitely identify with losing a child through miscarriage. Diego needs to tell her he's Zorro or Zorro needs to tell her he's Diego.
ChristinaW66 chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
I am hooked. I can't wait to read more!
Dapet chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
i know its been a while since you've added to this story, but you mentioned that you had the chapters written. Please post them, this is a really good story line and it needs to be brought to an ending(a happy one) if possible.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »