Reviews for JTL's Code Lyoko Season 0
BLINIX chapter 33 . 5/3/2019
Ah, a good ending.
Soo they never said why Xana was attacking in the series? Could have sworn they did, or maybe I got the conclution he wanted to end humans to save Earth :p.

Anyways, I still have to read the other lyoko you have but looking at that A/N I have to say thanks, it's not that often as we would like to see long original fanfiction (most being almost rewrites with an OC) , of the fics I have read here, yours are of the best, with more character development and world building .

Anyways, will look for that lyoko fic with missions to Earth I talked about in my last review.

Thanks and till next time ;v .
BLINIX chapter 32 . 5/3/2019
I like it this chapter more for one reason. While I really like when the team goes to Earth in their lyoko forms, I always wanted them to be seen or have little interactions with people, but in the series they always go to such deserted places in the middle of nowhere. Even when they go to the space station there's no one (wasted opportunity)

I get a little of that here, after finishing this and reading the other lyoko you have I'm gonna try to find a fic that has more missions on Earth BUT with the team dealing with more with people in their lyoko forms in order to archieve victory, Jeremy obviously giving them helmets or something for secret identity. A cool concept for a new season (lyoko:heroes) instead of...that thing (evolution) *shudders* , it could have given purpose for the armies of robots whe never see in action.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/14/2018
Cartoon Network wasn't the problem. Anything wrong with Code Lyoko is Moonscoop's fault. The series didn't even premiere on CN in France.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/14/2018
sarah.mccaslin.90 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
i totally yawned when Jeremy explain the yawn.
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 33 . 6/21/2013
Wow! This story was truly amazing! I think ill get started on reading your other stories as well!
djeis97 chapter 33 . 4/9/2013
I love this ending, it's the most ingenious I've seen yet! Well done!
tploy chapter 32 . 3/27/2013
Well now this is a refreshing read if ever...I like this storyline... keep it up!
altair ibn la ah chapter 31 . 3/11/2013
I love seeing the way yumi and Ulrich are with each other and hope to see more of that, keep it up man like always awsome chapter and can't wait for the next one
altaiir ibn la a chapter 29 . 2/10/2013
Freakin time travel man
MidiLyoko54 chapter 29 . 2/10/2013
Well I don't have any kittens but XANA can have this cute fluffy bunny!
Altar Ibn-La'Ah chapter 28 . 1/21/2013
Simple awesome I missed you epic plot twist like this it took me awhile to find out they were in different time periods but when I put it together it was freakin awsome and can't wait for the next chapter, lol I don't think it's been a normal Xana attack since he got back
jjyy97 chapter 28 . 1/21/2013
Confusing, but none the less enjoyable! :)
FujoshiNinjaNumber6 chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
Wow, it's like everyone got Hinamizawa syndrome, minus the insane mass homicied/suicide

But if there is such a weapon as phobia inducing gases... now that would make for an interesting episode if this was canon
djeis97 chapter 27 . 1/8/2013
Very well designed cliffhanger! Good job!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »