Reviews for Pride and Protection
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 2/21
God, your work's incredible. Really, really loving it. Your uncanny ability to describe Sherlock's quirky and complex personality shines through all the writing you do. You work whump into his stories without making him seem out of character and make incredible use of Mycroft without butchering the icy front that he constantly puts up. Lestrade is also perfectly described as it displays a clear affection with a hint of fond exasperation for Sherlock. Also, Mystrade for the WIN!
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
*screws eyes shut* ignore last line, ignore last line, ignore last line...
*deep breath* ok. Better now.
This was great! Abused Sherlock fics are awesome (God I feel evil for that), but this is the first time I've seen him comforted/saved by Lestrade instead of John. You pulled it off well. :D
*continues ignoring last line* ;)
GhostDog401 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I loved this so much, it was great :D
I also loved how the guys name was Gregson, it made the idea of Sherlock finding out Lestrade's first name was Greg more emotional
(Whether or not you did that on purpose, it doesn't matter, because this story is still fantastic)
Lizzie1498 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
FANTASTIC! Wonderful story!
The Miss America chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
i love the friendship between lestrade and sherlock! great story!
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
epic feels but sad ending
ClairyTheFairy chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Did you really have to add those last two lines? I'm crying now. This was amazing.
Aileil chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I am glad of one thing in particular regarding the new BBC version of the Holmes' cases. This gladness carries through to your story as well. The Lestrade used is the version portrayed in "The Case of the Six Napoleons", a gentle, kind, protective, good man. Not the petty, competitive man as shown in "The Adventure of the Norwood Builder". You have written here not simply a good story, but good characters as well. And in the end that is truly what matters. Not what we do or what happens around us, but who we are.
Don'tSleep chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Darn, now I hate Gregson. Realistic little ****. First time I've ever actually hated a fictional character!
TheImprobableOne chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I will kill you.

I swear, you good writers are trying to kill me with your well-written stories. Great one. I'm sobbing
Cumberbatch Of Derren Brownies chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
The ending was incredible! Wow, just wow!
Musiclovesbest chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
And the tears are flowing. Congrats you made me an emotionally wreck. You know that mix of feelings you get as you read an amazing fanfic and you feel like you can't read fast enough? My feeling as I read this...so I'm just going to sit in a corner and cry. Thank you.
CAPS LOCK FTW chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
THIS LEVEL OF EVIL GENIUS IS ILLEGAL! SERIOUSLY, EVEN MORIARTY IS READING THIS IN A HAZE OF AWE AND JEALOUSY. YOU'RE A BRILLIANT WRITER, AND THAT SCUMMY COP IS LUCKY HE'S FICTIONAL, OTHERWISE i'D HUNT HIM DOWN AND KICK HIS ASS. bRILLIANT FIC!
awhn0 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This was so well written, gripped me in! And that ending sentance actually made my heart twist. Brilliant!
becstaarrrr chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Wow. There are certainly not enough fics based on this! :)

The wonderful yet confusing friendship between Sherlock and Lestrade is just beautiful.

You wrote it so so well, and how do you write vulnerable Sherlock so heart-breakingly well in any of your stories? :D

I was close to shouting at the screen, to tell that mug to stop hurting Sherlock.

I should really stop getting so into these fics, but with your writing I just can't help it!

The description is so imaginable, for every single little movement you put in there, every inflection, every emotion I could actually see it happening in my head.

You really are that wonderful at writing! Sorry if I keep going on :( I need to stop being so... Boring! :')

I'm off to recommend all your stories to my friend ( she's a converted Sherlock fan thanks to me ;))

I hope your stories never stop :D