Reviews for Keith's Secret
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
love the story! thank you for bringing some jieth action to fanfic land. i so wish i had a login so i can write!
Talee chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
My favorite part of this story and figuring out that someone likes you back:

He was sitting there trying to think, but he could hardly breathe. He could only grin into his pillows.

AlphaBetaSoup chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
Yay! A real date! So cute!

Beta
be-my-guardian-angel chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
"They had decided to throw popcorn at the screen the whole time of the flashback and clap whenever Danny Devito actually had a line. So, they had fun. It was fun for both of them. They also yelled about Horcruxes anytime Zefron talked. Another girl also took part in this since she had to take her little brother. All in all, pretty painless and entertaining. They exchanged numbers during the most annoying song and dance number so as not to even think about it. So, Rose, Jessica, and Keith ended up hanging out at the diner laughing and planning what to do when they went to see another bad movie. It was a perfect code."

This whole section confused me...I mean, wouldn't they have been thrown out of the theater for being disorderly?

But al in all it was a pretty good chapter. :)
be-my-guardian-angel chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
I like this chapter. :D
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Hee Hee, cute! You are turning me into a Jeith fan!

AlphaBetaSoup chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
It's true. Jess and Keith together do seem... natural. I dunno. They just work so well together which is why I totally ship Jeith!

-Beta :)
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Ooooh awesome! I want to see to lorax! (Taylor swift is in it!)

I liked her soundtrack, and yes, outfits do tend to be pink and green (and, erm, popular) when listening!

Nice chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Talee chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
For some reason when I read the lyrics, I pictured Manny's robot singing instead of Sebastian XD

Update again please? Don't leave us hanging on the cliffhanger! I really want to know what happens at the movies.
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Yes, I am SUCH a bed influence, aren't I? (but why is that a bad thing? Galindafied words are the best!)

Cute chapter! I *heart* the tinkerbell/ Cheon reference!

And... YOU DOING SKRIPT FRENZY TOO? Yay! So am I!

All In all, nice work, another up maybe?
be-my-guardian-angel chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
D'aww! Thanks so much for continuing this and dedicating it to me! :D I really loved this chapter, it was very sweet!

Until next time,

-AJ-
be-my-guardian-angel chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I like it! Add more! :D

-AJ-
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Aww! How cute! Good job!

Talee chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Oh My GLOB! YES! This is an amazing plot! Go Jeith!
AlphaBetaSoup chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Cute! Totally J-E-I-T-H! I like this (even though I've never seen One Smart Cookie, I've watched an sneak peek so I know what scene this is)!

-Beta